Part 11.

While you were watching Netflix, Colby looked you in the eyes for a second then leaned in for a kiss you kissed him back not knowing that some of his fans weren't real. After the kiss Colby pulled you into him even more, you thought it was a dream.
You hadn't properly checked your phone you had a lot of notifications from tiktok, you didn't know why though. You saw a lot were comments on a video with the boys, you rewatched the video to see that it had Colby kissing your cheek. You immediately show him, he looked shocked.
Y/n: "A lot of your fans keep asking like who I am, should i just ignore them?"
C: "Yeah, it's fine, its not like we're dating or anything."
Y/n: "Okay."
When he said that you started to think if when he kissed you it actually ment something to him.
You had gone home you told Hannah all that had happened.
H: "You should ask if you can stay again. It seems like someone likes you!"
Y/n: "You don't know that, I might ask him later."
You then get a text from Colby. Hannah quickly grabbed your phone and read it out loud.
C: *Hey, would you wanna come round again like next week or something I liked you being round x.*
There was a pause as you stared at each other.
H: "Ahhhhhh, he definitely likes you, ahhh."
Hannah was screaming and jumping all over the apartment, you just stayed seated but you could feel yourself blushing.