Challenge accepted

2 weeks later Lisa was fine with walking alone, but Rosie had to help her up or down the stairs. However he didn't really help her, he practically carried her to the other side.

- Rosie if u don't stop doing that i won't be able to-
She was cut off by her phone ringing, Rosie put her on the bed and she pick up.

- GET YOUR ASS TO THE STATION NOW!!!!- Vic screamed so loud through the phone that everyone else could hear it, Villa put her hand as far as she could from her ear and she rubbed it with her other hand.

- May I ask WHY ARE U SCREAMING IM MY EAR?!

- Okay, sorry, im just stressed. We're having this kind of competition between ours and station 42 and the next thing to do is jumping on the rope and we all know that you're the goddess of the rope and-

- Vic, i still can't jump

After a long pause Vic whispered kind of ashamed that she is asking:

- Can u do it on one foot?

Now everyone, Donna, Pippy, Rosie and Tara were listening.

-I can try....but don't get any false hope, Vic, i don't know how long i can keep jumping on one foot.

- If that will boost your motivation you'll be against Colin-

- COLIN?!?!?

- Yes, the one that tried to flirt with yo-

- YES I KNOW WHICH COLIN YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT!!! Okay i'll be there in 10!

- YES!! thank you!

After that Villa hung up.

-Since when you jump on the rope? - Rosie asked, arms crossed.

- Since i got here, it helped me lose some weight, plus it is good for relieving the stress.

- So....what are we waiting for, let's go- Pippy said

- Pip- Rosie tried but Lisa cut him off.

- Imma do it Rosie, my team is counting on me. I don't know if i can do it, but i won't let them down, so i will try at least. Plus all of the men from 42 are assholes, so i wanna kick their asses.

Rosie sighed, but picked up his keys and went to the car. Donna and Pippy wanted to come too, to see the station, so they rode on the back seats.

- We're here- Villa said to Rosie to stop the car.

- Finally you're here, now go and change to your crew shirt and a sweat pants and kick those men's asses- Maya came out and practically dragged Lisa inside.

Rosie and the others went inside.
-I've never seen a fire station from the inside before- Pippy said while looking around.

- Me too, and she is spending all her days here- Donna answered.

Then the blonde woman and Villa slid down the pole, Villa dressed in her "19" crew shirt and sweat pants.

- Okay let's do it- she said with an evil smile on her face.

They were in the garage and the trucks were out to give them more room. Villa and Colin grabbed the ropes and started jumping. It was hard jumping on one foot, but she was doing it, just when she started to get tired, Colin stopped jumping, she did 2-3 more and stopped herself too.

The score was:
Colin- 13.7 seconds
Villa- 16.3 seconds

The A shift crew along with the Rosewood family congratulated her and she decided to stay to see the next rounds.

- Now, last round.....sit ups- Ripley said.

Everyone looked at Lisa:

- I'll do it, it won't put much pressure on my leg so it's fine.

- Go girl!!!- Vic, Pippy and Maya shouted and gave each other high fives.

She was agains Hopkins. Okay that may be harder than she expected, but she was willing to take the challenge.

After the signal they both laid on the ground and started doing sit ups. Lisa was no where near  tired, when Hopkins collapsed on the ground, so she kept going for 8-9 more.
The final score was:
Villa- 46
Hopkins- 35

And it made- 24 points to 19 and 20 points to 42

- And the winner is....19!!!!

They all cheered and Jack and Dean picked Lisa up on their shoulders. She giggled, but then squealed "Put me dooooown!!"

Then she ran to Rosie and hugged him, he picked her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist for support, they looked like long parted lovers. Welll.....they kinda were.....
They stayed like that for 2-3 minutes, until Jack ruined the moment.

- So u don't yell at him to put you down- he smirked

- Get a life Gibson- Villa said, Rosie still holding her.

The whole team chuckled when Rosie carried Villa away to the car and she hid her face along with her blush in his neck.

- That was very impressive, Lis.

- It's nothing compared to Maya's mandatory, group workouts. They're.....nightmares!!!
Rosie laughed a bit then put Villa on the passenger seat and they waited for Pippy and Donna to come.

- Vic and Maya are nice, we can all hung up sometimes?- Pippy asked

- Sure, i need new shoes anyways- Lisa said like it was obvious.

- But you have at least 50 pairs of shoes- Rosie whined.

- SHOES ARE NEVER ENOUGH- the three woman said in unison and then laughed at Rosie.

~♡~
I DON'T KNOW WHY I WROTE THAT AND WHAT I WAS THINKING. However i hope u like it😙
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me☘