It's over

/in Seattle/

When Villa heard the annoying sound of her alarm, she turned it of and stood up from her bed. Her head hurt like hell.....yep, they have drunk 2 bottles of tequila, yes that doesn't sound much, considering to the fact that they were 4, but she was used to drinking beer and lighter alcohol.

That tequila literally killed her.

-You look like crap - Vic told her, passing her the painkillers and water.

-Thanks, you too - she smiled taking the glass.

-Awh we are exchanging compliments I see - Travis said entering the room all happy.

- Too loud!! - Maya whispered as she wasn't in her best shape either.

Yep, living with those 3 was hard, they could be annoying af but they were her best friends and she loved them. They were all a mess, the house was a mess, too....well Maya was always arguing with them, how they have to keep the it clean. And that was what they were doing....well the just in general. Villa's room was a mess. There were clothes everywhere, her makeup products were on the floor and all over her bathroom. There were more than 30 pairs of shoes inder her bed and still she could find anything that she wanted to find. The Latina was more than sure that it will be easier to move out than to tidy her room.....she had too much stuff.

Once they ate breakfast together, everyone single one grabbed their crew shirts and went to work, Vic and Maya didn't have to cause they had a day off, but they wanted to work out, and to be honest as much as exhausting this work was, they didn't really had much to do in their free time aside sleeping, but that was already done.

-Line up!!!! - they heard Captain Herrera yelling as they entered the beanery.

- So today is a day to clean up the station, if you are not on call - you clean, i want all the trucks, windows, floors, counters etc to shine, understood?
"Yes, sir" and "of course, sir" were the answers he got.

- I still can't believe you used to hold a gun and solve murders - Dean started, breaking the silence between him and Villa as they started cleaning one of the trucks.

- Come on...is it THAT hard to imagine?! - she answered, her tone full of sarcasm.

- Yes, duh, you go in burning buildings now, you don't chase suspects, jumping from roof to roof...

- That happened once, and yes, i miss it, but....it's over - she said taking a deep breath, fighting back tears.

--♡--
This is a short one, but the next will be longer
Stay safe, lots of love,
Me🙈