Cuddle with me

-Y'all remember Annalise....Villa- he asked. When he received 3 nods he continued.

- I saw her in the supermarket yesterday morning and then i found out that she is a firefighter in the Seattle Fire department now, but in the afternoon, she got hurt on a call - he looked at Daisie, who was staring at the floor- she hurt her leg and ribs pretty badly and someone needed to take care of her and since her roommates who are also firefighters have 3 24hour shifts a week i offered her to stay at my house. At first she said no, but her doctor wouldn't let her go home if she was alone, so she is coming today, actually i am going to take her now.

- Ahhhh i can't wait to see my girl - Pippy said excited, she and Lisa were close enough for her to miss her when she left.

- That girl is like my daughter, i really can't wait to see her after all this years - Donna said with a 'Rosewood' smile on her face.

- She apologized that she didn't took our calls it had been pretty hard with the academy and everything and she still feels bad.

- It's ok i understand, so now, come and get her here - Donna said impatiently.

- Yes ma'am- Rosie chuckled.

/in tbe hospital/

Rosie went in Lisa's room to find her asleep. He put the bag with ber clothes near her bed, put an arm on her shoulder and shook her to wake up.

- Hey, princess, it's time to go home - he said, not realizing what name he have used. It just felt good to say it.

Villa opened her eyes and smiled getting from the bed only stepping on her left foot.

- I' ll go change and they we can go, you sure that your mom and sister are fine with me staying, cause-

- They actually can't wait to see you, now go and change, let's not make them wait!

The Latina just nodded, making her way to the bathroom by jumping on one foot. In there she changed carefully not to hurt her leg and ribs and decided to do something cute with her hair, so she made herself two buns and left 2 locks hanging on each side of her face. She did it for 2 minutes and then she got out.

And when she did, Rosie was stunned, she didn't do anything fancy, but she just looked cute and so beautiful. Back in Miami he was getting used to being amazed every day ESPECIALLY when they were under cover and she pulled out her fancy dresses and high heels, in which she looked like a model.

-Ready? - she said smiling, which made her even cuter, that pulled Rosie back from his Villa world and he nodded hanging her the crutches.

In the car they were sitting in comfortable silence until their favorite song came through the radio. They both sang along and her voice made his heart flip over and over and over. DAMN IT SHE WAS CUTE AND SO AMAZING THAT HE WAS STARTING TO LOOSE IT!

When they both left the car, Villa looked at his house amazed by how different it looked than his previous one.

- Wow, Rosie.....just wow!!!

Then they heard a scream and Pippy came running then stopping and hugging Lisa carefully. She giggled, but then grabbed her ribs.

- I should stop doing that- she whispered.

- Just to ask, is this the first time you've gotten yourself in the hospital within those 4 years - pippy asked looking at her with fear in her eyes, cause Villa had small cuts all over her arms, neck and face.

- It may be the......6th time.

- And how did u do that to yourself 6 times - Donna came out, gently hugging her.

- Mrs. Rosewood, hi, so nice to see you!!

- Oh dear, leave the formal stuff and call me Donna, Mrs. Rosewood makes me feel old. After saying that she looked at Villa- You have lost some weight, dear.

- MOM!!! - both Pippy and Rosie shouted.

- Hahah, guys, it's fine. And yeah, i got to get in shape for the academy and here i am.

They all chuckled and then helped Villa inside.

-We have a spare bedroom on the second floor, but since you can't climb the stairs, you'll sleep in my room AND im gonna be there too, to make sure you're okay AND i don't get any "buts" okay?

- Ugh, fine- she rolled her eyes playfully and she and Pippy made her way to Rosie's bedroom.

When they were gone, Donna slapped Rosie's arm.

-Ouch!!! What was that for?!

- Look at that woman, she's the definition of beautiful. Why are u wasting your time?!?! And DON'T get to tell me that you don't like her, i am your mother and i DO get that this is not my business, but.....i don't want you to be alone!

Just when Rosie was about to open his mouth, Lisa appeared on the door standing on one foot.

- Hey, sorry to interrupt, but, have you seen my phone, i need to call Travis?

- Travis? Boyfriend? -Donna asked and that made Annalise erupt in hysterical laughter which made her ribs hurt but she just couldn't stop.

- God nononononononononon, he is one of my roommates, plus he is gay and he had a boyfriend- she said still laughing.

- Okay, i needed to know- Donna trew her hands in defense.

/skipping to bedtime/

She and Rosie were going to sleep in one bed.....this made her feel strange, but she tried to keep it cool. Actually all she wanted now was to cuddle in with him, so when he crawled on the bed next to her, she got closer

- You make me sleep in your bed, then you'll cuddle with me- she said like it was the most obvious thing ever.

Rosie quickly swallowed the lumb in his throat and opened his hands. She laid half on top of him, which wasn't a problem, cause she was lighter than he remembered. The problem was, or at least it had to ne a problem, but it didn't feel like a one- they were really close. He had his arms wrapped around her not so tight, so her didn't hurt her ribs and she had her hand resting on his stomach. He heard her breathing slowing down, then kissed her forehead and fell asleep himself too.

~♡~
Sorry about the shitty chapter, I wrote it long time ago and I SWEAR that now my writing have improved.
Enjoy!
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me🌱