Don't laugh

/outside before he takes her out/

Rosie was panicking, he could not believe that the building collapsed with Villa in it. She from all other people.

He went to the man with white helmet.

- Excuse me, are u the fire chief- he asked still a little shaken up.

- Yeah how can i he- doctor Beaumont Rosewood Jr? I've heard a lot about you, but what are u doing here.

- Well i was going home until i saw the fire and then heard that lieutenant Annalise Villa is inside. She is an old friend of mine and i just wanted to know what is going on.

- I am not gonna lie things are not good, but she is tough, and we will make sure she is alive.

- Chief, it's Montgomery, i need help- he head a voice calling through the radio.

- Are u hurt?- the Chief asked.

- No, i am ok, but i found Villa, she is trapped under, something like a bookcase and it's to heavy for me to move it, i think she has a glass in her leg and i can see big laceration on her forehead. She is unconscious and her pulse is really weak. - Rosie felt how the blood left his face. No.....she couldn't.....no!

- I am sorry Montgomery, but we can't send anyone there, try to lift that thing with something like a....beam - the Chief gave him an idea, he was worried too

- Chief, i managed to take her out, but she is suffering from a massive blood lost and i am not sure if-

- JUST TAKE HER OUT - he heard two women scream in their radios. Probably her friends.

He still didn't know what to do, but he just took out his phone and dealed Hornstock's number.

- Cap, i need you to come *saying the exact spot where he is* with Daisie!

- Ummm ok, but why?

- Just come okay?- he said and hung up, Annalise would be very surprised to see her mother "If she is alive" he thought, but he quickly let go of that thought. She HAD TO be alive!

/inside/

Travis was getting ready to take his friend out, when she started to wake up and wince in pain.

- God, what happened - she whispered.

- You were trapped under a bookcase- he said with a laugh.

- From so many things it had to be a....bookcase- she tried to laugh but her ribs hurt.

- Don't laugh- he said and got up - can u walk?

- Well with a little help i think so - she said and he helped her stand up. She was a little dizzy from the blood lost plus she had big glas in her leg, which didn't help her walk, but they somehow made their way out...

~♡~
I hope you didn't thought that i will kill her😂
Chapter 10, hope you like it, enjoy, stay safe and lots of love,
Me🌵