MAYA!!!!

Maya heard when the mug broke and came running downstairs to see what's happening.

-What the hell is going on, Lisa - she asked while picking the pieces of the mug and cleaning the coffee from the floor. Annalise didn't move, she didn't talk, she was buried deep inside her little world and Maya wasn't even sure that she couldn't hear her.

-Hey - the blonde waved her hand in front of her face, but nothing. She noticed the blood on her leg and put her finger on the wound.

-OUCH!!!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING !!!! - Villa screamed.

-You seem so off, is everything ok? - Maya asked completely ignoring her screams.

And here the Latina didn't know what to say. She knew that Maya will get suspicious, if she think for a long time, so she just blurted one "yes i am fine, i was just thinking about something" and she quickly got upstairs to get ready for her shift, before Bishop could ask something. Well she wasn't really lying, she WAS thinking about something or more specifically someone, but right now she definitely didn't want to talk about it.

And Maya as well didn't believe that this was the whole truth. The whole team was aware of the fact that Lisa wasn't from Seattle and that she worked as a detective in Miami 4 years ago. She was telling them stories about killers and victims and funny things that have happened there, when they wanted to hear about it. Maya, Vic and Travis even knew about her "love story" with Rosie. And she wasn't afraid to tell them that he is probably in Seattle.....she just didn't want to admin it herself.

/in Miami/

Rosie made his way to Hornstock's office and knocked on the door. After Villa left he continued working for the police, but just as pathologist. He didn't want to work on cases as before, because that just reminded him all things he used to do with Annalise and it hurted him that she wasn't there. It hurted him that she didn't call even once, but she understood her. She probably had a good life with Adrian now in LA, they probably even got married and she probably had a job as something that makes her happy. Rosie knew that Adrian worked in LA, but they didn't talked at all and so he didn't know that Annalise is actually far away from LA.

-Come in - he heard the captain shout from inside (here Ira is the captain and Slade....well Slade ain't here, sorry :))

-Hey, Cap, i heard you got the job in Seattle are u gonna take it - Rosie asked directly.

- I think i will, yes, but i don't know how to tell Daisie. Annalise's birthday is soon and in that time of the past 4 years she ain't herself. I don't know what to do Rosie.

-Why don't you ask her to move in with you in Seattle. She may agree you don't know - Rosie suggested completely ignoring what Ira said about Villa's birthday. The truth is that not just Daisie felt bad in that time for the past 4 years. Rosie wasn't himself either. He didn't know why he felt that way....or better say he knew exactly why he felt that way, but he still regretted the fact that he didn't say anything back then - me, Pippy and Tmi are opening a new office of Magic Sity Lab in Seattle too, since you will be the captain of the police there i may move too. I am sure that my sister will want to do it too and Tmi....well she loves traveling. I have a house in Seattle, pretty big and it can work for all of us.

-It's ok Rosie, i already have a house there. My father used to live in Seattle, he left me the house when he died and i still haven't sold it, cause i knew that i will need it someday. I went to it last week to fresh it up so I can live in there and i would say that it's really comfortable.

-Ok i will go ask the Rosie gang then, bye cap- Ira just waved him for goodbye and Rosie left. He was thinking about 'her', for the first time in his life he felt such a strong feelings to a woman and he hated himself every single day that he let her go that easy.

/in Seattle again 😅/

He was opening a lab there! HE WAS OPENING A LAB THERE!!!

That was all Lisa could think about the whole day, she was kinda happy that she maybe, just maybe will see him again, but she was also terrified. Terrified that when that moment comes, the feelings she have tried so hard to bury deep inside her will come back again, and she wasn't ready to deal with them. She wasn't ready to face him, yet. But she wanted to. But she wasn't ready.

Her head was about to explode, so many thoughts have crossed he mind, so many different situations in which they meet up again. She wanted it to happen, she really did. GOD she needed to talk to someone.

-MAYA!!! -she shouted when she was back home......

~♡~
Hello ladies and gentlemen all across the world. How are u? I hope i have lighten up your mood a little with this chapter😋
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me💙