Netflix and chill

In the morning when Rosie woke up, Villa was still sleeping on his chest. He smiled and softly moved the hair from her face. Her skin looked so smooth under the sunlight that was coming from the windows, her cuts have almost healed, but she still had a lot tho.

When Lisa started to wake up, Rosie hugged her closer.

- Goodmorning princess- he said caressing her hair. The first time when he used "princess" she thought that she was hallucinating, but no, although she didn't let any of her previous boyfriends give her pet names, she loved that one. "But he isn't your boyfriend Annalise" she sighed in her head.

- As much as i'd love to lay down here, aren't you on work today?- she asked in a sleepy voice, while rubbing her eyes.

- Nope, the lab needs a few more things before it's ready to open, plus, i wouldn't leave you.

- It's okay, im not a baby and i won't be alone.

- Yeah, whatever i still won't leave, what do you want for breakfast.

- Well I usually don't eat breakfast, cause we always get interrupted by calls, or when i do, i eat cereal - she said.

- Cereal?! That's not food.

- It's not a food that you would it, but i can eat just cereal till the rest of my life- Rosie shook her head and laughed a little.

- Okay, how about fruit salad, i can bring it here in bed.

- You sure, cause I-

- I am sure, Lis, lemme do the salad and i will come back.

Just when he got up, she realized that he didn't wore a shirt....why didn't she paid attention yesterday. She couldn't help but stare at his muscular body. Rosie always kept himself in perfect shape and he felt her mouth began to water. Then, thankfully, Rosie left the room and didn't catch her stare. She sighed and laid back on the bed, burying herself in her not that little Rosie world.

When he got back with breakfast, she was playing a game on her phone.

- Heyyyy- she said lazily and bored.

- Hey, here you go - he said placing the tray between them and giving her a strawberry. They talked and laughed and then decided to watch a movie, Villa chose IT2, cause Rosie said that he didn't watch it when it came out and her reaction was "OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT, NOW"

They started the movie and Villa started laughing.

- Why are u laughing, the clown just ate that man alive.

- I know but it just looks funny- she said and started imitating the man's screams. Rosie started laughing at her and they both kinda forgot about the movie and continued chatting with one another.

~♡~
Gosh this is so bad👁👄👁✋
However, hope you enjoyed these pointless chapters, the real action is coming in 2-3 chapters 😊
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me🍃