GO!!!

While driving to the scene, Villa had to try very hard not to scream. God, what was going on with her....her fears came true, the feelings she hid for so long came with full force and she was a mess. She needed to concentrate at her work tho, because people were counting on her. When they arrived at the scene she saw.....chaos. It was an university on fire, students running everywhere, worried parents screaming right and left, teachers trying to safe they're students.....but it hit her when she saw a 17 year old dead girl.

Just when she thought she have seen anything, life proved her wrong.

-19! I am glad to see you here- Dixon began, god this man was annoying - so ummm, do your job right, i don't want more deaths - he said and walked away to talk with the media.

- What will happen if i punch him- Lisa said through teeth, putting on her gear.

- We will applaud you, but you may get fired - Travis said, chuckling slightly

- I may take the risk if he doesn't stop being an asshole

- Ok, so Villa and Hughes - top floor, Miller and Gibson - basement, Montgomery and Bishop - first floor ! This fire is dangerous DON'T TAKE ANY RISKS and do your job quick, because this building can collapse any second. NOW MOVE!!! - Captain Herrera gave orders and left to help in the aid car.

- So what happens in the supermarket, i saw you bumping into a tall, handsome and hot guy, plus you seem somehow off- Vic teased her, when they started to check the top floor.

- This "tall, handsome and hot" man was Rosie, remember when i was telling you about him - Annalise said like it was the most obvious thing ever, not even making eye contact with her.

- THAT was Rosie?! Mann, he is hottt- she whisper-yelled. Villa just rolled her eyes in answer, but then...

- Did you hear that?! - she asked as she stopped walking.

- Hear what- Vic was confused.

And then they heard a kid crying.

-It's coming from here!!! - Villa yelled, but then her foot his something as she walked.

- Omg this is probably a teacher - Vic gasped.

- We don't have time- Lisa got in her knees and started doing CPR, cause the woman had no pulse - Vic, you go get the kid and go out, because this building will collapse soon.

- No!!! I can't leave you!!!- she yelled, now looking in her eyes.

- The kid does not have time and if the floor collapse it won't survive, so go, get it and make your way out of here. THAT'S AN ORDER!!!

- Oh, so you're gonna put ranks on me ?! - Vic sayed annoyed

-I am serious Hughes, GO!!!!- Villa yelled, still doing CPR.

Vic watched her for a few seconds, wondering what to do.

- Fine...- she whispered- just don't die, please

- I won't- Lisa winked at her.

Then when Vic went away with the kid.....

~♡~
*coughs* Cliffhanger *coughs*
Please don't hate me i just need to do this interesting🥺
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me🤍