How did that happen?

Since the night on the pier, Annalise left Miami, but she didn't go to LA. She said goodbye to Adrian and caught the first flight for Seattle. Seattle. She haven't been there and she didn't know anyone there, but she needed to get out of everything she knew and start from the beginning......again. With one last glance at Miami she got in the plane trying not to cry, but unsuccessfully.

When she landed, she found a good cheap motel and stayed there. She would go and search for a job the next day, because she needed money to pay for the motel.

The next day she was walking on the street when two cars crashed in one another. People looked shocked, but she grabbed her phone and called 911. The ambulance needed 8 minutes because of the traffic.....but the people in the car didn't have 8 minutes. So she told the dispatcher to connect her with the ambulance that was coming. And Annalise found herself helping the victims of the crash with he help of a man who was a resident in a hospital called "Greys Sloan Memorial Hospital".

When the aid car arrived she was doing CPR on one of the victims while DeLuca (the resident) was pressing on the open wound on his stomach.

-We can take from here, mis....

-Villa, Annalise Villa and no, if i move you may won't be able to bring him back - she stated while continuing doing CPR.

And she was right, she couldn't move from there not when the man's life was in her hands. She had blood in her hair and she was so tired, but her adrenaline was so high that she didn't care. And then the guy started to caught, and she stopped. He was alive and she helped.

-Now, we are taking from here.....what do you do for living?

-I was a cop in Miami, but things got...complicated and here I am

-Well - he said handing her his phone number- I am Captain Pruitt Herrera....if you want to do something different, just call me, you have hell of a talent.

~4 years later~

And now- 4years later, she was a lieutenant at Station 19 and she was living her whole new life with her friends that were like her family and she loved them so much. But truth to be told, she missed Rosie and Hornstock....and Pippy and Tmi, she missed Mrs.Rosewood and her mother, but she tried not to think about it, she tried to forget about it, but every time she closed her eyes she saw them and she wasn't ok.

Every man with eyes would agree that Villa was very beautiful woman. And every man wanted to be with her. And she tried starting new relationships, but she wasn't completely moved on...from 'him'.

She was now living with Maya, Vic and Travis and they had a HUGE house and everything was perfect when she thought of the life she had now,......until one day she looked at the new newspaper...

Magic Sity Lap opens a new office here in Seattle

Her face went pale and she dropped the mug with her coffee and it hit the floor and it broke. One of the pieces cut her leg badly, but she didn't care. Does he knew that she lived there? She haven't heard of him for 4 years, although she knew that he was leaving voice messages every month on her old phone, but she didn't have the guts to listen to any them, she didn't want to hear his voice yet.....but she actually did and she did so much, that it physically hurt, but she knew that she couldn't....

~♡~
HELLO PEOPLE FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD
I wanted to make clear that in this story Pruitt doesn't have a daughter, so Andy ain't here. Sullivan too. It's based on a dream i had so i hope you like it
Stay safe,
Me💛