When the past is back

- Okay we are ready to take you the hospital, but first I will put stitches on your head- Travis said when Lis woke up.

- I swear Travis if you leave a scar, you are dead - she said giving him the look that could kill and it made Rosie think of the times she used to make suspects talk with giving them the exact same look.

- I won't- he said and started putting on her stitches.

- So......mom......what are you doing here- Villa asked a little nervous.

- Well we moved on here - Ira said instead of Daisie which made Lisa look up.

- Why?

- He got a new job as a captain of the police here and since you....you know....nothing holds me back in Miami - Daisie said this time.

- Im- Im really sorry that i didn't called i just - she tried to pick up her words, but her eyes began to water again and she just couldn't.

- It's okay mija - Daisie gave her a smile, coming closer and putting her hand in her shoulder. Although they didn't show it that often the two Latinas were very close and they loved spending time together although Lisa was often annoyed by her mother.

- OUCH!!! Travis be careful!!! - Villa squealed, making everyone else giggle

- And i am done, now someone take her inside the ambulance, we're going to Grey's Sloan- Travis said and turned around to face Daisie- Mrs. Villa, you can come in the aid car and the others - he pointed to Rosie and Hornstock- can drive behind us.

Daisie looked at Rosie and smiled
-Let him go in the aid car, i will ride back.

Villa gave her a look between "Thank you" and "mom, don't"

In the ambulance, Rosie held her hand until they arrived. She could tell that he was worried.

- I am fine, Rosie- she said with a smile and kissed his cheek, before they wheeled her away. Villa got checked by Dr. Link and Dr. Shepherd and they said that she'll stay for 2 days here and then they can let her go, but someone have to take care of her.

The whole team was in her room chatting, when she saw Rosie leaning on the door frame.

- We...will let u two alone- Maya said, taking everyone else outside.

- You're still here- Villa asked looking at her fingers

- I am - he said while sitting on the chair next to her - i didn't know you are actually not in LA, what happened to you and-

- Adrian? I never talked to him, yes it was shitty of me but my mind was everywhere, but not with him. What are you doing here Rosie?

- Well you know about the lab, i decided to move here and everyone said that they can come too and here we are

- I am sorry that i never answered your calls i was just-

-Hey, it's ok, i get it. Also i talked to the hot ass doctor and he said that i can take care of you when you get discharged, since your team has 24hour shifts 3 days a week. We can...you know, catch up with each other.

- I would love to....and about my job-

- I think it's pretty cool, i never imagined you as a firefighter, but it suits you, not as detective does, but.....it makes you happy.

- Don't get me wrong i miss my gun, but yeah....that's in the past

And they talked for hours catching up on those 4 years and in the end Rosie was asleep with his head on her bed.

~♡~
I JUST MISS THEM SO MUCH DAMN IT🥺🥺🥺🥺

Hope you like it,
Stay safe and lots of love,
Me🌳