Ch. 26 stop

(Jaclyns Pov)

"Jack wake up you have school." Dad says shaking me.

"I'm not going." I reply not looking at him because I know he has the most annoyed face on.

"Come on get up." He says pulling the covers down.

"Noooooo" I say then pull them back up.

"Get up now" he says sternly but I don't respond.

"Jaclyn Rose you get your butt up right now." He says.

"NO!" I shoot back finally opening my eyes.

"WHY?" He yells in my face.

"BECAUSE IM SCARED!" I scream letting tears coat my eyes. I push them back and gulp. His face softens and he relaxes from being tensed.

"why are you so scared?" He asks sitting down. I sit up and look at him.

"They're really mean to me dad. And I don't know what to do." I say and he sighs.

"Just ignore th-"

"So should I ignore my teachers too? Because they embarrass me just as much as the students." I sass and he walks out. I lie back down but don't go back to sleep.

About 15 minutes later my door opens.

"Go away dad. I don't wanna talk to you." I say crying little into my pillow.

"Wanna talk to me?" I hear a voice I haven't heard in a very long time.

"Andrea?" I say sitting up and looking at her. I hug her and cry into her shoulder.

"Ok so you wanna tell me about these bitches in school now?" She asks and I nod. I tell her everything and she sighs.

"Oh my jack baby. I can't believe these people would do that to you. I'll go talk to your dad." She says standing up and walking out. I decide to kill some time and watch tv.

After about 5 minutes dad comes into the room.

"At the end of this month I'll take you out of school ok? Well go back to online school." He says and I nod.

"Thanks daddy. I love you." I say and he smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Ok now get dressed!" He says playfully hitting me with a pillow. I laugh then hit him back.

~at school~

I sit in the back of the classroom at my usual seat. Hand over my face hiding it with my head down in shame. I feel a slight tap on my shoulder and turn my head.

"Hi. I'm lacy." The girl smiles and I just look there shocked. Lacy was one of the popular girls. Blue eyes blonde hair. She was like me but a little thinner. And ER nose was perfect like not even funny.

"I'm jaclyn." I say and she nods.

"Wanna sit at lunch with me and my fiends?" She says and I shrug. Why not?

"I guess" I say and she squeals. I smile. A genuine smile. A smile I haven't had in a while.