Ch. 3 new people

We get to the place and sit in a booth after getting our food. Connor got something that he thinks I might like and I tried it and it's really good!

"Hey Jaclyn wanna play 20 questions?" Trevor And kian ask. I nod not knowing what it is but they still explain.

K: favorite animal

J: Unicorn

T: how old are you

J: tree!

They laugh and I smile. We play that for a while till its time to go home.

When we get home daddy puts me in the bath then plays duckies with me, then he puts a night gown on me and tucks me in.

"I love you baby girl." He says kissing my forehead.

"And I love you too." He adds kissing my dolls head. I kiss his cheek then try to go to sleep.

~next morning~

I get waken up by the sound of people. I don't hear daddy or any of the boys voices. I start to get scared. I start to cry and call for daddy.

"Daddy" I cry and he comes rushing in. My bottom lip is quivering and he picks me up.

"What's wrong?" He asks rubbing my back.

"I heard voices." I say and he sighs in relief.

"Those are just our friends sweetheart." Daddy says and I nod. I lay my head on his shoulder and he walks downstairs. I see a pretty girl with brown hair sitting at the table. She looks over at me and smiles. Her dimples show and smile back. She comes over to me.

"Connor she's even cuter than you described." She says looking into my eyes. "My names bethany." (A.N. No this is not a cethany fanfic don't go crazy)

She says and I smile.

"Wanna play dollies wit me?" I ask with my head still in Connors shoulder.

"Jaclyn me and Beth have to film a video. Maybe another time." Ricky says and I frown.

"Wanna be friends." I ask bethany and she giggles.

"Of course." She says before standing up.

"Ok I'm gonna go get Jaclyn dressed." Daddy says and starts walking up the stairs.

"Oh can I please pick out her outfit and do her hair!" Bethany says and my face lights up. I look at connor and he shrugs.

"Why not?" He says and puts me down.

"Come on Bethany I'll show you my room." I say grabbing her hand and leading her upstairs. We walk in and she goes strait to my dresser. She picks out a little white sundress with yellow flowers on it and lays it on my bed.

"Do you need help getting changed?" She asks and I nod. I put on the dress then she grabs my hairbrush and starts brushing my hair.

Once she's done I look in the mirror and smile. Bethany walks over to the mirror.

"I did two French braids." She tells me and I nod. I put my arms up for her to pick me up and she does. We walk downstairs and Connor looks over at me.

"Daddy look what Bethany did to my hair." I say excited running over.

"Guuuuurrrrrllll! You be looking sassy. Yaaaassss work that sass." Ricky says and I giggle.

"Bethany thank you so much." Connor says hugging her.

"No problem. I love doing hair and dress up." She smiles towards me and I run over and hug Beth's legs.