Ch. 23 moving!?

(2 weeks later)

-Connors Pov-

"MOVING DAY!" I say into the camera then run from my room to Jaclyns. I run in with the camera and she looks at me.

"MOVING DAY!" I scream and she giggles.

"MOVIE DAY" she says throwing her arms up.

I shut off the camera then we walked downstairs to see a stressed out Ricky.

"WE HAVE TO BE OUT OF HERE IN LESS THAN AN HOUR AHHHHHHHH" He says doing one of his famous ricky screams.

"AHHHH!" Jaclyn says mimicking him.

"Knock knock." I hear a familiar British voice say.

"ZOE!" I scream and walk over to her hugging her.

"I thought I would watch jaclyn so that you can get settled in your new apartment." She smiles. Her and the rest of the Brits are here in LA for vidcon 2014.

"Thank you so much." I smile and she returns it. Jaclyn has met Zoe before but I don't think she remembers her.

"Jack baby Zoe is going to watch you." I shout for her and she comes running in.

"Hiiiiiiiiiii!" She says and Zoe giggles.

"Well hello there gorgeous." Zoe says then Jaclyn pulls her up to her room to get dressed.

When they come down Jaclyn is dressed in a cute little flower bikini (made for babies don't kill me), then she has a white sundress over it and has her curly hair in pigtails. Then she has a bag with her with a change of clothes and swimming essentials.

"By Jack." I say picking her up and kissing her cheek while playfully rocking her back and fourth. She giggles and I set her down.

"By by ricky. By by KI KI. By by jccccccccc" she says then walks out the door with Zoe.

(Jaclyns POV) -haven't had this in a while-

When we get to the hotel Zoe picks me up and we go over to a group of people by the pool.

"Hi guys!" Zoe says perky.

"Well hello" ALFIE says. I only know him because he's dating Zoe.

"Helllloooooo" another guys says and I look at Zoe. She puts me down and I walk over to everyone.

"Hi I'm Jaclyn but daddy and uncles call me jack." I smile and they all giggle a little.

I learned that the guy who said hello weird is named Marcus and then there's also joe Zoe's bro and then Caspar and Jim. Then there's three other girls beside zoe named louise, tanya, and Naomi.

Zoe and Marcus went in the water with me then joe and Caspar did. They were funny.

"Ok Jaclyn I'll help you get cleaned." Zoe says picking me up wrapping me in a towel. Then she brings me up to her hotel room.

She gives me a bath then puts me in a pair of black leggings with white hearts on them then a pink shirt. Since its night and a little cooler I put on sneakers instead of flip flops. Zoe makes my pigtailes again then we go downstairs to meet everyone else for dinner.

"I WANT FOOOOOOD!" Caspar screams taking me from Zoe and I laugh.

"I hungry!" I scream in his ear and he fake cries.

"Let's go get pizza. Does daddy let you have that?" Louise asks me and I nod.

"Daddy lets me eat anything. But one time he wouldn't let me drink his drink he had so I'm not aloud to have that. He said it was bad." I say and everyone laughs. They laugh a lot.

-later that night-

"Bye munchkin! I'll see you in a couple days." ALFIE says before dropping me off.

"Hi daddy" I say. He says hi to Zoe and ALFIE then shows me around the apartment after they left.

"No uncles?" I ask pouting up towards him.

"I'm sorry jack but no." He frowns and I look down.

"It's ok. CAN I SEE MY ROOM NOW?!" I yell and he shushes me considering it was midnight.

"Yeah." He says picking me up.

We get to a room and he opens the door and I see the best sight ever.

It was a pink room with a black and white polka dot bed.

I hug daddy then run and jump on the bed. He takes a picture then post it on Instagram with the caption

Look who loves her new room☺️