Ch. 22 A new Jaclyn

(6 months later)

-Connors Pov-

Jaclyns chemo is complete and her hair is actually growing back really quick. And it's curly. (Picture on side) But right now I'm filming a really important video.

"This will be my last video on this channel." I say then continue to go on about why I'm leaving o2l.

I think that jaclyn forgot about our talk that we had a while ago back in Minnesota about moving, so I hope she doesn't have a tantrum when she finds out.

"I just feel th-" I start but get cut off by the door opening. I turn towards it to see jaclyn.

"Da da can you tuck me in?" She asks holding her little unicorn andrea got her.

"Yeah baby I'll be there in a couple minutes." I smile and she looks at the camera.

"What are you doing?" She asks while walking towards me. I pull her onto my lap and she smiles at the camera.

"Hiiiiiiii!!!!!!!" She says energetically.

"Look at dese new pjs andwea got me." She says posing in her puppy pajamas.

"When did this become a video about you?" I say jokingly and she laughs then plops back down infront of me.

"So yeah as I was saying before, I love you all and hope you understand." I say playing with Jaclyns curls. I smile then do my out tro.

"Can you tuck me in now?" She asks and I nod and smile. I pick her up and lightly toss her up in the air a little. She giggles and I bring her to her room. I put her in her bed then go downstairs to find Andrea, jenn, rebecca, Jack, and Anthony and the rest of the guys.

"Hey guys." I smile walking down there.

"Did you do it?" Ricky asks and I nod.

"I feel a little better now." I say then we all help Jack film his video.

"I WANT TO BE IN THE VIDEO!" Jaclyn screams running over to the girls. Jenn picks her up and I walk over to her.

"Jaclyn? Why aren't you in bed?" I ask and she smiles.

"Because I wanna have a dance party." She smiles then we film the part of the video "how girls dance at parties". It ended up taking as little more time because Jaclyn wanted to have a party.

Jaclyn was going crazy, jumping, partying so hard her little curls bounced vigorously.

"Jaclyn calm down." I laugh and she smiles and stops.

"Kiki can I have more candy?" She asks turning towards him. I look at him and he has wide eyes towards me. I start playfully chasing after him around the house as everyone laughs at us.

"IM SORRY!" He screams as I tackle him.

"DADDY STOP HURTING KIKI!" I look over to see jaclyn crying.

"No no jaclyn don't worry it was play fighting." Kian says and I nod.

"Oh ok." She says then punches trevor in the stomach making him gasp. He turns to her while she sits on his lap and she laughs.

"Why would you do that?!" Trevor screams playfully and she giggles.

"What? It was plllaaaaayyyyy fighting." She says emphasizing the word play and everyone laughs.