Ch. 7 Bye Daddy

"Daddy I don't wanna go." I say hugging him on our way to grams.

"I don't want you to go either but you have to honey. You don't get any sleep on the bus and you need a bed." He says and I let a tear fall.

"When are you picking me up?" I ask and he looks at me.

"I'm picking you up in a month. But I'll see you next week for thanksgiving" he smiles and I smile back. The bus driver says we're here and daddy takes me out of the bus. I see gram walking out the house and coming over to us. She hugs me and I smile. I haven't met her in person but me and daddy have FaceTimes with her so I know her.

"Come here Jackie I'll show you inside." She says and I smile.

"Bye bye daddy I wuv you." I say and he puts me down.

"I love you too pumpkin." He says. I see a tear fall from his face and I wipe it a way.

"Bad daddy." I giggle and he laughs. We hug one last time then he gets on the bus.

Gram/mi mi brings me inside then puts my suitcase on my bed. She hugs me and smiles. She rocks me back and forth and I giggle. She brings me into the kitchen then opens the fridge.

"What do you want for dinner? Paps isn't here till late tonight so it's just us." She smiles and I laugh.

"Pizza." I laugh. And she smiles.

"Daddy lets you have pizza?" She laughs and I nod.

"Daddy says that salads are a waste of time." I says and she laughs. She pulls out craft Mac-n-cheese in Spongebob forms which reminded me of Sammy because we watched it together. I smile then nod.

We cook it sit at the table together.

"Mi mi I tired" I say then slouch in my chair.

"Ok I'll t-" she starts but I gasp and cut her off.

"DOLLY!" I yell then jump off the chair and run to the door I open it but get picked up by mi mi.

"Daddy still has dolly. Call him I need dolly!" I whine but she just shushes me. I cry then point to her phone.

"Call daddy! Call daddy!" I chant and she goes over to the phone. She holds it up to her ear then begins to talk. I take the phone from her and put it to my ear.

"DADDY YOU HAVE DOLLY!" I scream and he sighs.

"I know I know. I'll go drop it off now. We're only about 30 minutes away." He says.

"Bring de guys and andwea too." I say and I hear him laugh.

"Ok. Love you" he says then hangs up.

The rest of the time we just waited for him till we heard the doorbell I run over then see daddy standing there.

"DADDY!" I say jumping then hold my arms up. He picks me up and spins me around.

"I missed you." I say and he chuckles.

"It's only been a day." He says and puts me down. "But don't worry I still love you." He adds and I smile.