Chapter Seventy Five

UPDATEDDDDDDD THE HIDDEN TRUTH OF ZAYN MALIK! SO PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT

THANKS FOR 500 FOLLOWERS!

THIS WILL BE THE LAST ONE SHOT CHAPTER!

AFTER THIS IT WILL GO BACK TO THE STORY, WHERE HARRY AND LOUIS ARE IN CHARGE

PROMPT:

Niall is dating a boy called Ashton Irwin. They start getting close.. like kissing etc.. but get caught by Zayn or Louis. He gets spanked, but when the boys try to give him comfort, he screams about them runing his relationship then he runs out and gets comforted by Harry.

Ages:

Niall-17

Liam&Harry- 18

Zayn-20

Louis-21

-----------

*Niall POV*

"I love you Ashie!" I said, whilst cuddling closer to him.

"Love you two Nialler" He said back, whilst kissing my forehead.

Ashton Irwin is my boyfriend of 4 months. He's 18 and a drummer in a local band called 5SOS, they are quite famous but not as famous as One Direction(A/N IN THIS STORY 5SOS ISNT THAT POPULAR). 

The other four boys are out doing the weekly shopping.

If I get caught by them.. I will have my bum ripped off, due to us not being able to date until were 18, Zayn and Louis said.

Ashton pushed me off his chest softly and started kissing me.

I instantly kissed back and soon things got a bit heated..

We were still kissing, tounges included this time and we both had our tops off.

When all of a sudden.. My bedroom door flew open and Zayn and Louis stalked in.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN!" Zayn screamed, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?"

"Umm. Its called kissing" I said.

"GET OUT NOW!" Louis shouted at Ashton.

He quickly got his top and ran out of the door, with out even saying bye or I love you.

I signed as Zayn slammed my door shut.

"You should be ashamed" He said, as Louis nodded his head.

"Why? HE'S MY BOYFRIEND- My phone buzzed signalling a text, "-EX BOYFRIEND, THANKS ALOT, HE JUST BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE APPRANTLY HE CANT GO OUT WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS TO FOLLOW CERTAIN RULES! THANKS ALOT GUYS!"

I fell to the ground sobbing. Why me? I loved, still love  Ashton with all my heart, then they had to go and ruin it, they had girlfriends before they were 18 and did you see me interfering, NO.

"You know, youre not allowed a boyfriend until your 18" Louis said slowly.

"IM 18 IN A WEEK! WHY COULDNT YOU JUST LET ME OFF!" I screamed.

Zayn stood up, "ENOUGH! Bend over the bed Niall"

I shook my head, "NO! You cant do this!"

Louis smirked, "I think that we can"

"Wheres the papers to prove it" I sassed.

"At your mums" Zayn said, "Now if you want me to go get them and make your mum spank you carry on, if thats not what you want to happen, I expect you to bend over now!"

I signed, "Fine, Just know, I'm not happy with this!"

Louis took a deep breath, "What ever you say bud.."