Chapter FiftyTwo- Narry Centric 3/3

UPDATEEEEEEEEEE!

THIS IS THE LAST NARRY CENTRIC:(

Niall and Theo on the side, well just because..why not?

LOVE THE SONG ON THE SIDE TOO, MY NEW FAVOURITE 5SOS SONG!

==================

*Harrys POV*

Todays thursday,

We get to home on Sunday.

Yesterday Paul came over and spanked Niall and he told me I had to do it today.

He also called the doctor over and he said I had to ice my jaw until the swelling went down.

Im curently on twitter speaking to some fans, when my bed room door open.

Niall entered, with a blanket draped over his shoulders and his right hand clutching his teddy.

I smiled and put down the newspaper I was reading, "Morning Ni, whats wrong?" I started to panic as I saw his eyes red and puffy,

He sniffled and ran into my lap, "I had a n-nightmare"

I tensed and wrapped my arms around him tighter, "Hey shush, its okay, everythings okay"

He sniffled and cuddled his head into my chest, "Hazza?"

I hummed so he would know im listening, "Are you going to spank me today?"

I huffed and pulled him closer, "Yeah, I'm sorry though, how about we have breakfast first?"

He shriked almost forgetting about what I just said and ran through the day, when he was at the top of the stairs, he turned around to see me still on the bed, "HAZZA COME ON, I'M GONNA DIE IF YOU DONT FED ME"

I chuckled, but then stopped, "I'm coming Ni, but don't shout in the house"

He stopped, "SORRY!"

He laughed and ran off again, and to be far I couldnt help but laugh either.

*After Breakfast*

I carried an half a sleep Niall into the living room and set him on the sofa, he shifted and opened his eyes, "Thanks Hazza"

I smiled and let him lean his head onto my shoulder, "We go home Sunday"

He hummed and I pulled a blanket over him, "do you wanna watch a movie, then I spank you?"

He nodded, and I put in Frozen, he squealed, god Zayn and Niall sure love the Frozen movie.

*AFTER THE MOVIE, COS IM TO LAZY*

When the credits starting rolling I sat myself and Niall up.

He whined and tryed to lie back down but I gave him a look and he stopped and just sat up.

I stood up and pulled Niall up with me, so he told infront of me, "I'm just gonna spank you now, to get it over and done with"

He whimpered and nodded, "okay"

I signed and motioned him to lower his sweats, he did, "If you dont fight or disobey me, you might have a visitor tonight"

He nodded, eagerly, "Who is it?"

I shook my head, "Its a secret"

He huffed and I made a movement with my hand to tell him to bend over the couch which he did,

I got my phone out and facetimed Paul, he answered and got himself and did I.

Last night Paul told me to only spank Niall 20 with my hand and 5 bare with my shoe, only because Paul spanked him quite harshly yesterday.

I walked behind Niall and let my hand fall, he jumped and gripped the couch harder.

I delivered 10 medium hard hits to each cheek before stopping.

Once I did, Niall let out a shakey breath and continued to quietly cry into the pillow.

I placed my hands on the side of his boxers and pulled them down to his knees, luckily Niall just left me.

I slipped off one of my converse(remember when they all use to wear converse or high tops? they were the days(-:)

I let two hits fall on his left thigh

SMACK SMACK

Which reduced Niall to sobs.

Then the other two on his right thigh

SMACK SMACK

And the last one, in the middle of his bum, making him scream and go limp, bawling over the sofa.

I placed my shoe back on, said bye to Paul and lifted Niall up, he gripped onto my shirt and mumbled out apologises.

I nodded and pulled up his boxers and layed him down on the sofa, stomach first of course.

I then went out by the front door, looked through the peek hole to see a familar car pull up.

I opened the front door to welcome in the special guests.

They both said hello to me before walking into the living room, me following behind.

They crouched down by the sofa and rubbed Nialls back, he fluttered his eyes open and gasp at the guests, "Greg!" "Denise!" "Theo!" (A/N I bet you thought it was gonna be his parents, didnt you?)

Theo made baby noises and tried to crawl to Niall, Niall sat up, wincing slightly and let Theo crawl onto his lap, "Ni"

Niall's smile got bigger and he cuddled Theo closer, "I missed my mini me"

Denise and Greg laughed as Theo gripped Niall's top.

Niall looked up at me and mouthed, "Thank you"

To which I replyed back with "No problem"

He smiled and rocked Theo back and forth until he fell asleep.

Not long after Niall was asleep too, with a small smile playing on his face.

So me, Denise and Greg decided to put make up on Niall and post it on twitter.

And before long, the picture was trending on twitter with the hashtag #NiallNewMakeUpModel?

Lets just say when Niall woke up two hours later, he was not impressed and demanded to know who it was, before laughing it off as Little Theo starting calling him, the princess and me the prince.

That night was spent with Niall, Denise, Greg and Little Theo and well me?

I was their personal cook and waiter...

===============

Done:)

Hope you liked it?

Wisslan and Liam 

Or

Zouis 

Next?

Whats the #GetWellNiall hashtag all about, I've read he fell and cut his knee and the boys had to help him offstage?

I want 5 comments and 10 votes for the next chapter?