Chapter Five- Part Two

Hello,  A few people wanted a Part Two, so here it is.

First off, thanks for getting this story over 1,000 reads.

Second off, it's not the best chapter since I was watching The X-Factor and it distracted me haha(:.

Follow me on Twiter: @sophieeeee121

Thanks(:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It's the morning after Zayn's and Niall's spanking by Louis. Zayn was the first one up, who got up from his bed, limping towards his mirror, turning around and inspecting the damage Louis left on his bum lastnight. His bum was slighly swollen, bruised and had a few blood spots. Zayn winced slightly at the damage. He limped to his wardrobe, threw on a pair of sweats and a black t-shirt, before limping out of his room, bumping into Niall on his way down.

Niall walked infront and Zayn could see Niall slightly limping too, but not as bad as Zayn. Once they reached the top of the stairs, Zayn tapped Niall on the shoulder, who turned around and gave Zayn a confused look.

'Nialler, can I have a piggy back please, I don't think I can walk down the stairs.' Zayn confessed, blushing slightly.

Niall stood there looking a Zayn for a few moments, before realising what Zayn was on about.

'Yeah, hop on Zaynie.'

Once Zayn was on his back, Niall proceeded to walk down the stairs, to see Louis sitting on the sofa, scrolling through twitter on his phone, but once he saw Niall walking down the stairs with Zayn on his back, his face dropped and he quickly took Zayn off Niall and pulled him onto his lap, Zayn snuggled up to Louis, mumbling a quiet 'Lou, my bum really hurts' that sentence made Louis feel even more guilty. He pulled Zayn back, to see silent tears rolling down his face. Louis heart dropped there and then.

'How about we put some cream on your bum, then cuddle in your bed, yeah.'

'Y-Yeah'

Louis picked up Zayn, where Zayn nuzzled his head into his neck, crying slightly. Louis shushed him, before walking up the stairs going into Zayn's room, were Louis layed him down, stomach first, then got the cream, carefully pulling down Zayns's boxers to reveal his bruised bum. Louis squeezed some cream onto his hands and slowly rubbed it in, making Zayn flinch.

Once Louis was finshed he slowly pulled back up Zayn's boxers, before cuddling Zayn to his chest, running his fingers through his hair, whisperign sweet nothings in his ear, making him fall asleep in minutes. Louis kept running his fingers through his hair, for another 10 minutes before falling asleep himself.

------------------------------

Louis awoke a few hours later, glancing at the clock, it read 2.56pm, he untangled himself from Zayn's arms, streching his muscles, before leaving Zayn to sleep, and headed to the kitchen, were he saw Harry,Liam and Niall sitting at the table, eating lunch, Liam was the first to notice Louis.

'Afternoon sleepy head' Liam said.

'Afternoon' Louis said back.

'Hey where's Zayn?' Harry questioned, noticing the tanned boy wasn't down yet.

'He's asleep still, His bum is hurting him, so I said for him to rest' Louis said feeling quite guilty.