Chapter Eighty One

UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry its late!

BEEN ON HOLIDAY!

Prompt:

 Harry and Louis go to a pub and get drunk, once they get home they see the house messy and the boys asleep. They spank the three boys out of anger.. Paul comes around the next day and the three boys are distant to Larry and paul asks them what happened...

P.S I CHANGED IT BECAUSE HARRY AND LOUIS ARE THE OLDEST!

-------------

 *Third Person POV*

Harry and Louis were having the time off their lives in the club.

After a stressful few weeks of interviews, meetings, Louis getting screamed at about the gay vine video, Harry brought into it because apprantely Larry is real.

Basically Louis nor Harry could give two fucks about management hence why they are getting pissed out of their heads at the club.

"Another shot plese" A drunken Louis asked the bar man, "Make that two"

The two boys were given their drinks, downing them within 5 seconds.

"Another" Louis grumbled, slamming down a £10.

*FEW HOURS LATER*

"Best night ever!" Harry said, following the drunken Louis to the taxi.

After the drive home, the boys fell out of the car and rolled onto the grass.

They started laughing, "Harrah! I cant find the door"

"Well if you cant find it, I have no chance" Harry laughed, "And its Harry, Not Harrah"

Louis laughed, "Sorry Harrah"

"Its Harry, H-A-R-R-Y!" Harry lectured but started laughing, "Its okay Lewis"

Louis glared at Harry, "I FOUND THE DOOR!"

Harry laughed, "I knew it was there all along"

The two drunken boys started laughing again, but stopped when they saw three sleeping boys on the sofas and mess all around them.

"BOYS!" Louis shouted.

The three boys jumped up.. 

"What the hell is this?" Harry sneered, his drunken state taking over.. same with Louis.

"The living room?" Liam asked, rubbing sleep out of his eyes.

"Dont get smart with me!" Harry growled, "Whys the room so messy?"

"We had a movie night" Zayn said, "And we were going to clean up but fell asleep."

Niall just looked down, "Were sorry"

"Not as sorry as youre gonna be" Louis snarled.

"W-What?" Liam stuttered, "We havent done anything"

"Over now!" Louis ordered, 

The three boys were frozen, that was until Harry dragged them over to the sofa and bent them over.

"Guys! What are you doing?" Niall whispered, "Please! youre drunk!"

"We are not drunk!" Harry seethed, smacking each boy once on their pj clad bum.

Three "Ow's!" filled the room as Larry laughed.. sort of evily.

"You three will take this punishment like men and not make any sound.. if you do we'll start over"