Chapter Thirty Three!

I am one of there friends who is sleeping thereand is going to the club whitt zaynie!!!! whitout permison!

So the next to chapters will be for the person who came third in my competition,sorry can't remember your name, Wisslan then you will come in to it afterwards, sorry for the long wait!(:

---------------------

"Guys?" Zayn questioned, walking into the living room, "My friend from Bradford, Jade, is coming over today, she's 16 and I haven't seen her for months"

The four boys listened to Zayn babbling on about this Jade girl for ages, until Louis said, "is she's staying here?"

Zayn looked up and slowly nodding his head, "is that not okay, cos I could tell her to stay I-"

Louis laughed, "it's fine Zayn, but no funny buisness,okay?"

Zayn blushed a crimson colour but nodded, "jeez, Lou, she's 16!"

Louis nodded, "No trouble either, Im not afraid to pull you over my knee, understood?"

Zayn nodded, he was about to reply when the door bell rang, "oh she's here"

He legged it to the door and swing it open to see Jade, "Jade!"

She smiled and hugged Zayn, "Zaynie!"

The two hugged for awhile before Harry awkwardly coughed, the two blushed before parting, "Guys this is Jade. Jade meet Louis,Liam,Harry and Niall"

Jade smiled at the boys and hugged each of them, she knew who they were but she wouldn't class herself as a directioner(A/N this is just for the story)

Zayn looked on happily as Jade was getting along with the boys, "Jade, do you want to do something?"

Jade turned around and nodded, "Can I see your art room?"

Zayn nodded and led her upstairs. Once upstairs and out of sight, Zayn said, "There's a party tonight at Perrie's house do you wanna go?"

Jade nodded, but then frowned, "I'm only 16 and what would the boys say?"

"the boys won't find out and I know from a friend that you don't follow the rules anyway, and plus it's only Perrie's" Zayn said,  walking into the art room.

Jade followed, "Okay, I'll come"

After a few hours of the two painting pictures and catching up, they walked down the stairs.

"Everything alright?" Niall asked, placing his just operated knee onto the table.

"Yeah, everything's fine, is it okay of we go out for an hour or two to catch up and see each others parents?" Jade asked, giving Harry and Louis the puppy dog face, Zayn joining in.

Louis signed, "Fine, be back by 9 though"

Zayn and Jade nodded and looked at the clock,5:55pm, they had 3 hours to party. They then left and drove of to the party.

=====

"Hey, Perrie, I missed you!" Zayn hugged Perrie and introduced Jade.

"Perrie this is Jade, Jade this is Perrie"

Jade and Perrie hugged and said hello.

"Can I get you drinks?" Perrie asked.

"Two vodka and cokes please" Zayn said, dragging Jade along to meet the rest of Little mix.

After meeting the rest of Little Mix, Perrie returned with the two drinks, "Here you go guys"

Zayn nodded as a thanks and Jade mumbled a small "Thanks."