Chapter FortySeven-Liam and Wisslan Centric- 1/3

UPDATE AGAIN!

3 times in a row:)

anyway, I updated My Zouis Spanking Earlier, please read and vote!

And please vote on my Janoskians Story please?

----------------------------

*Liams POV*

Whilst Wisslan was on holiday with the Tomlinsons, Simon and Paul decided that everyone should be split up for a week, so we can learn how to not go over board on the spankee whilst spanking them.

Anyway, Paul and Simon has said that if Wisslan misbehaves then I have to spank him.

But because Wisslan is the same age of me, they have also said that if I behave he can spank me too.

They have come up with a plan of if me or Wisslan has to be punished we have to go the garage(Remember?) and pick out what we want to use, then we have to face time Simon or Paul and they say how many that object is, then the other person has to spank them with it.

Yesterday was Monday and me and Wisslan spent the day catching up, luckily no one had to be punished, so obviously today is Tuesday and I hope it goes as smooth as yesterday.

But everything doesnt go to plan all the time.

It all started at 10am, two hours, I went to wake up Wisslan and he was still in bed, refusing to get up, so I had to do fill in the tally table, which really was used to mark down, when Wisslan misbehaves.

1 mark so far.

Then an hour ago, I had to ring the boys to say we had to cancel the signing we had planned. Wisslan was not happy for unknown reason but he swore at me and threw my phone across the wall smashing it.

Another mark so now he has 2 marks.

Then just 10 minutes, he threw his food on the floor, smashing the plate and ruining the carpet, just because he didnt like peas? really?

Another mark added, so now he had 3 marks. Paul said if the spankee had 3 or more marks then then they have to get punished.

I finally gave up, so I sent him to the corner, where he lent his head on the wall. I called up Paul, who said I had to punish him, so I lead him out of the corner and into the garage, where he picked out the belt and paddle.

He looked at me, and I nodded and led him back to house and into the living room.

I face timed Paul and he answered after two rings,

"Hey Li, everything alright?"

"Hey Paul, yeah everythings alrights, its just Wisslan's punishment time"

He nodded and I turned my phone so he could speak to Wisslan, "What you pick?"

Wisslan held up the two items. Paul smiled and said, "Nether are over 50 hits, so pick what one you want to use"

Wisslan nodded again and thought about it, myself I would go for the paddle, yes, its big and covers your entire bum in one hit, but the belt, is leather and leaves a nasty sting behind, well both does, but the belt is worse.

"I chose the paddle" I heard Wisslan say.

Paul nodded as Wisslan put the Belt down, "20 hits, for every wrong doing"

After that I turned the phone back and placed it on the stand, "List off what you did wrong"

"I swore, threw a tantram and disobeyed you" Wisslan mumbled, I nodded and turned back to Paul.