Chapter Sixty Six!

Hi!

WOOOOOO! Update time!

Im not gonna update till monday.. Only cos, Sundays my sisters and grandads death anniversary and i want to be with my family.

R.I.P TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR LIFES IN 9/11.

We will also remember and respect you.

Sad video on the side, where the little girl talks to her daddy whos in heaven. He died in 9/11. Sorry if you cried! I did too

BEAU FLIPPING BROOKS FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER ON THE 9/9/14 10.31AM!

APPRANTLY 1D ARE MAKING A SECOND 1D DAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALLER FOR TOMORROW! I LOVE YOU!

QOTD:

MAGIC! Rude or One Direction What Makes You Beautiful?

PROMPT:

alright so they are at some country (you choose) and male fan of theirs is like always has been really into Zayn, so when they are out shopping, or going into an interview any thing. so at the end of the day the guys are all tired and stuff and they can barely keep their eye open, so while they are going to a van (separate 2 cars like Louis and Harry and Zayn in one while Liam and Niall in the other) so while louis, harry and Zayn are going to the 1st car some guy grab Zayn and pull him away Louis and Harry don't really notice and they think he's going with Niam and way the guy takes Zayn into an alley and this guy is like super tall and touch so he start saying sweet things in Zyan's ear and touching him and Stuff so Zayn slaps him and run away but an lucky for him Niall see's him slapping the guy then running but he doesn't see that the guy was touching him, he quickly grab Zayn's upper arm and drag him to the car and Liam follow confused when they get in the car Niall start screaming at Zayn and like what the hell did you do that and what id a paparazzi took a pic of that and Zyan just really can't focus because he's scared to death and Liam kind of noticed that Zayn's behavior is not okay but when they arrive home Niall takes Zayn and start spanking him like super hard and leave him without cuddling. later Liam comes in the room to find a crying Zayn with a bruised bum Liam comfront him and cuddle him then Zayn he ask Zayn why he hit that guy and Zayn tells him and start vrying again then fall asleep. Liam go to Niall and spank him but not very hard because Niall didn't know he's spanking him 4 not asking Zayn before he spanked him like 50? or something then Niall apolize to Zyan and cuddle him to death <3..

Zayn and Niall-19 years old.

Liam-20 years old.

Larry- 23 years old.

Dedicated to: SkinnyLoveB

Hope you like it!

-----------------

*Liams POV*

Interview after interview.

Tour rehearsals after Tour rehearsals.

Meeting after Meeting.

Welcome to the Life Of One Direction.

We were all walking out of the SYCO records after another boring meeting with Simon and Co. We're going out to celebrate Nialls birthday with is tomorrow. Then have an interview later on. (HAPPY BIRYHDAY NIALLER!)

I turned around to make sure the boys was following only to see Zayn touching up this random man.

---------

*Zayns POV*

I was walking behind all the boys, when I was grabbed, I went to scream but his big, grubby hand covered my mouth.