Chapter Nine

Bonjour! Here's chapter nine(:

Enjoy

I had my welsh exam today:/, so I went in there and all the work my teacher marked, marked it wrong, so I failed:/

I also went to the doctors today, and they said I got bite by something, so now I can't walk, my leg is all swollen, I should be asleep, but I though I'd update instead(:

----------------------------------------------------------

Today Harry is taking Louis out, to get his mind of things since he has noticed Louis becoming extremely stessed.

At the moment all the boys expect Louis, are sitting on the sofa, watching tv. Louis though this was a good time to lay down some rules. Harry muted the tv, getting three groans of annoyance in return.

'Now, boys listen up, me and Louis are going out today, Liam is incharge and if you don't listen to Liam, both of you will get the switch, is that clear?' Harry questioned. In response he got three nods, Louis then came walking down the stairs, smiling slightly when he saw Harry was ready.

'Ready Haz?' Louis asked. Harry nodded, walking up to Louis, they both walked out the door, not before Harry gave the boys three the 'Behave or you will get punished look'.

Once Harry and Louis left, Liam jumped out, grabbed his phone from the table and sent a message to his friends, saying that Louis or Harry wasn't here, so they could come over.

Niall and Zayn gave each other looks, but then turned back to the tv and unmuted it, watching a random programme.

Around five minutes later, 5 of Liam's friends walked through the door, one of them carrying a plastic bag. Liam pushed them all into the kitchen, closed the door, then pulled out the maids outfit, that they are going to make Niall wear.

They returned to the living room, a few minute later, standing infront of Zayn and Niall. Liam threw the bag into Niall's lap, he looked into the bag, raised his head, then gave Liam an 'are you serious look'.

'You are going to go up stairs, put that outfit on, or when Louis and Harry come home, i'm going to tell them that you was not behaving for me, now you don't want a sore bum do you?' Liam threatened. Niall's eyes filled with tears, he gave Liam a pleading look, but in return he got a cold hard stare, so he quickly ran up the stairs, tears running down his face.

Liam turned to Zayn, who now had a scared expression printed on his face,

'Now you, Zaynie, are going to go into the kitchen and make a banna, strawberry and apple smoothie got it?' Liam asked. Zayn nooded before running into the kitchen.

Niall came down a few minutes later, in the maid's outfit, blushing crimson, Liam and his friends turned around, bursting out laughing when they saw Niall.

'Aww, don't you look cute, Mrs Horan' One of Niall's friends teased, making more tears rush to Niall's eyes. Liam looked at Niall with a guilty expression, but didn't say anything.

Niall sat down on the spare couch, watching Liam and his friends carefully. Moments later Zayn returned with Liam's smoothie, he gave it to him, he starting to drink it, but slammed it down in angry.