Chapter Fourteen

Bonjour!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, my laptop is breaking on me, then I got some family things to sort out, so I might not be able to update for a week or two, but we'll see,

This is dedicated to Iconicdirectioner_23, but since I already did a smoking one before, I changed it up a bit, hope you don't mind:/

-----------------------------------------------------------------

'ZAYN! WAKE UP!' Someone screamed in his ear, he opened his eyes slightly too see Louis standing there smirking.

'Go away, Lou, I'm tired'Zayn slurred, before turning over and stuffing his head back in the pillow, but not even 5 seconds later, his head was back up.

'What's up Zaynie, baby need change?' Louis asked, talking like a baby, making Zayn blush. Zayn nodded in embrassasment, before lifting his arms up, wanting Louis to pick him up, which he did.

They walked to the bathroom where Louis placed Zayn on the floor, before removing the nappie, cleaning him up, putting cream on his still red bum, then tapping him up.

'Ready to go downstairs?' Louis asked, Zayn nodded tiredly, leaning his head on Louis' shoulder.

---------

After an eventful breakfast, resulting in Zayn in time out, for throwing food a Harry, Zayn was in 'bed' saying he felt ill, so the boys had to go to a meeting, since Zayn was out of his headspace,they boys said he could be trusted.

Boy the boys were wrong.

---------

Two hours later, after his nap, Zayn got up, got into normal clothes, jumped back onto his bed, grabbed his phone and sent out a text to all his friends, saying:

'HOUSE PARTY, AT MINE, YOUR ALL INVITED!'

He smirked when his phone blew up with messages, saying 'yeah!' or 'Sure'.

He quickly ran downstairs, turned the tv and started to blast music at full volume, he then jogged into the kitchen, fetching beers and refreshments.

Half an hour later, the house was full of drunken sweaty teenagers, grinding on the nearest person they could find, Zayn checked his phone:

2:35pm

The boys shouldn't be back for another hour or two. But Zayn was in for a right surprise, the boys were on their way back.

Zayn grinned, before picking up his fourth beer, downing it in two, making him sway back and fourth, laughing at the flying unicorn that was flying around the room. Suddenly the music stopped.

'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?' Harry screamed. Everyone turned around, gulping when they saw Niall, Louis, Harry and Liam standing in the doorway. 

'It's a party, are you stupid or something' Some random guy who was clearly wasted shouted out, laughing at his own joke.