Chapter Eight:Part One

Hello, Sorry I didn't update yesterday, this band came into my school they were called Ever Young, Music Video of theirs on the side:), then I had piles of homework to do, that's Year 11 for you:/.

Anyway here's Chapter eight, it will be two parts(:

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was busy day for One Direction today, two interviews, a signing, then finishing filming for Best Song Ever video. To say the boys were excited would be an understatement.

They were currently doing their last interview for the day, they were all sat on couches, with the interviewer asking the same questions, 'Who's single?' 'How's the tour?'.

Once they finshed 15 minutes later, they all breathed a sign of relief, then Niall spoke.

'God! That interview was boring' He exclaimed to the boys, whilst following Paul out of the studio.

Louis was just about to reply when Paul suddenly stopped. They all looked out of the window, to see a few 100 fans standing outside the studio, with security, turning to hold them back.

Paul turned around and saw all the boys, waving out of the window, making the fans who noticed them go mad.

'BOYS! Stop that!' Paul shouted. He knew he sounded horrible for making them stop, but if they kept waving, they were never going to get out.

They all jogged back to Paul, who told them, 'We can only get out this way, since the back is being fixed, you run to the car, don't stop to sign anything, just run, okay?'

'Yes, Paul' Liam mumbled, he hated it when he couldn't say hello to the fans and he knew the other boys hated it too.

'Right, Liam, you and Zayn go last, if you get lost, you are in for a spanking got it Liam?' Louis said sternly to Liam.

'Yep, I get it.' Liam mumbled quite annoyed at Louis' threat.

Paul started walking again, with all 5 boys, following close behind.

once he opened the door, the screaming from the fans, became louder.

'Right, everyone ready?' Paul questioned. In return, Paul got mumbled 'Yeahs' as his reply.

Once security, saw Paul and the boys, heading through the doors, he pushed back the fans, to make a pathway. Louis, Niall and Harry all ran to the car, Zayn and Liam doing the same, well until one of the security guards got pushed down by fans, with a blink of an eye, Zayn and Liam was crowded by screaming fans, asking for autographs, taking pictures, which made Zayn quite scared.

'L-Liam?' Zayn asked, gripping onto Liam tightly

'Yeah?' Liam said back.

'I'm scared.'

Liam was about to say something back when he heard:

'EVERYONE BACK AWAY!'

Zayn and Liam both signed in relief, as they heard Paul's booming voice, getting closer and closer. Paul finally reached them and gripped their arms, pulling them to the car. Once they were inside the car and exiting the studio, Louis turned around and glared at Liam.