Chapter FortyEight-Zouis Centric 2/4

Hey Guys!

Please check out my new Zayn story:)

Anyway, everyone commented Zouis, So here it is:)

===============

*Louis POV*

After spanking Zayn on Monday, he's been well behaved Tuesday and yesterday, but I got a feeling were both going to be in trouble today.

Yesterday a news article came out about me and Zayn smoking in Peru, which I might add was legal in Peru.

I walked up to our bedroom to go wake Zayn up, to tell him the news.

I walked in to see him, curled up, crying into the pillow.

Quess he heard the news?

He looked up and sobbed harder, "Have you seen the news Lou-Lou?"

I walked over to him and pulled him into my lap,"Yeah, I have baby"

He hugged me tighter and sniffled, "Are we gonna get in trouble?"

I shook my head and kissed his head, "I dunno, Zaynie, I dont know"

He nodded and kissed my cheek, "Love you Lou-Lou"

"Love you too" I replyed, before going back to sleep.

*Few Hours Later*

I was awoken by my phone ringing, I groggigly picked it up and answered it, "LOUIS TOMLINSON!, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT VIDEO?"

Oh great, Paul!

"I dont know, Paul, I dont know"

"Well you better know, before I come round"

"I seriously dont know Paul, and plus it was legal in Peru"

"I DONT CARE, IF IT WAS LEGAL OR NOT! LOADS OF FANS HAS SEEN THE VIDEO AND THEY MIGHT COPY YOUR'S AND ZAYN'S ACTIONS!"

"I'm Sorry!"

"Sorry's not going to cut it!, I want you and Zayn to wait for me to come round"

"Okay, Bye Paul"

He hung up and I had to wake Zayn up.

*10 minutes later*

Me and Zayn are waiting downstairs for Paul to arrive, the front door opened and a fuming Paul walked in.

He sat on the spare sofa sending daggers to me and Zayn.

I shifted uncomfortably as Zayn cuddled into my side.

Paul noticed and smiled slightly, then frowned again, "Why'd you do it guys?"

I tensed and Zayn uncurled himself from my side, "A secruity guard gave it us, before we go into the car, he just said it was a normal cigeratte, we didnt realise it was drugs until we started smoking it"

Paul looked at me then at Zayn, "Is that true Louis?"

I nodded and pulled Zayn back into my side, "It is, I know we should have stopped after we realised it was drugs, but it was so much fun"

Paul nodded understandably, "You know, even if that is true, you are both getting punished"

I nodded and Zayn whined, "Its okay Zaynie"

Paul stood up and took Zayn from my arms and placed him in the corner, as he turned to look at me, "Trousers down and bend over the couch, please"

I nodded and pulled down my trousers and bent over the sofa, as Paul, removed the paddle from his bag, "You are going to get 40 with this, then 60 with my hand, you are never going to touch drugs again after I'm finished with you"