Chapter Eighty Two

So sorry for the long wait!

i just needed time to clear my head, so that meant staying off here and other social media for a while.

And when i did want to update, I got really bad writers block..

Hope you understand,

Anyway im back now, so..

THIS BOOK IS NEARLY AT THE 100 PAGE/CHAPTER THING! SO WOULD ANYONE LIKE A SEQUEL TO THIS? OR?

AND WHAT SHOULD I UPDATE NEXT?

Prompt:

Zayn and Liam get involved in an argument with a member of management and start to swear and be rude and disrespectful. Even though Harry and Louis don't like management they still have to punish the boys but maybe only with a hairbrush? Its a shitty idea, I know but I hope you like it :)

IN THIS LIAM IS GOING OUT WITH DANIELLE!
ZAYN WITH PERRIE!

LARRYS STILL THE OLDEST!

----------

*Liams POV*

"So Welcome boys!" Steve, our tour producer said, "As you know tour starts next friday and we need everything to be perfect, and I mean perfect"

"So whyd you want to see us?" Louis asked,

"As you know family and girlfriends came on the road during Where We Are, but that isnt happening this year, we think they cause to much of a distraction-"

"WHAT? YOU CANT DO THAT" Zayn screamed, standing up from his seat.

"I can, and I have.. Funny enough Zayn, you and Liam are the two people who were only messing up when your girlfriends were around" Steve said, smirking,

"Thats not true!" I said, making my voice heard and my presence known.

"Oh it is, Who was the ones who messed up on Live While were Young?" Steve said, "Because it sure as hell wasnt Harry, Louis or Niall"

"Steve, I think youre being a bit harsh,"Louis piped up, "We all forgot our words or messed up at one point during the tour, and do you think the crowd cared?"

"Louis, shut it!" Steve snarled, making me even more anger than I was, as I watched Louis cower in his seat.

"YOU LEAVE LOUIS ALONE, YOU LONELY PEICE OF SHIT! YOU CANT STOP US FROM BRINGING OUT FAMILY OR GIRLFRIENDS OUT THATS NOT RIGHT!"

"Liam!" Harry screamed, "Calm down!"

"NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN, SURELY HARRY YOU OR LOUIS CANT AGREE TO THIS" I swear by now my face is bright red with anger,

"No, I agree with it sort off, boys you got to realise, that they cant come to every show or tour" Niall piped in,

"SHUT IT!" Zayn screamed, "YOU-" He turned to Steve, "-HAVE DISGUSTED ME TODAY! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT, I HATE YOU!"

With that he stormed out of the room, me following.

*LOUIS POV*

WOOO!

Hold up!

What the heck just happened?

I smirked as I watched Steve pace back and forth in anger,

"Im sorry about those two" I said, 'Apologilcly'

"I dont know what came over them," Steve said.

OH SHUT YOUR MOUTH! YOU BOLD HEADED, DIVORCED, LONELY OLD MAN WHO WILL LEAVE WITH HIS 9 CATS..

My brain shouted.