Chapter FiftySeven

YOOOO!
Now I wasn't gonna update until Friday or Saturday due to some problems..
But then I thought about it and realised why let one person stop you from writing..
Now happy late birthday to Theo, Luke and Eleanor:)

PICTURE OF NIALL AND THEO ON THE SIDE.. WHEN HE WAS FIRST BORN:)

DID ANYONE SEE THE PICTURE NIALL TWEETED OF THEO EARLIER IT WAS SO CUTE! HE WAS IN A MINI CAR, JUST LIKE HIS UNCLE NIALL'S

QOTD:

Larry or elounor? Or how ever you spell it..

My opinion I love elounor.. They are just so cute together...

Anyway:)
Enjoy:)

Prompt:
Niall is being a brat and everyone is putting up with it until Niall calls harry a womaniser, Harry starts crying and Louis deals with Niall and lots of cuddles at the end

---------------
*Nialls Pov*

For some reason this morning I've woken up in a terrible mood and just want to have a go at someone.

I stomped down the stairs to come face to face with a teary eyed Harry.

He looked up at me and tried to wipe the tears away, "Morning Ni, you're the only one up apart from me"

I nodded and walked over to him, "What's wrong?"

He passed his phone to me and I saw he was on the mention page, looking at hate;

@NiallsMine: @Harry_Styles why you even in the band? You suck..

@1D12345: @Harry_Styles WOMANISER

That one caught me eye.

Yes! something to annoy Harry with. I put on my "It's okay" face and pulled Harry into my arms, "It's okay. What they are saying isn't true okay?"

He nodded and sniffled, "Okay thanks Ni"

I nodded and walked in to the kitchen.

*Few Hours Later*

The boys are all in the living room except for me, I've been placed in the naughty corner for throwing me coco pops on the floor.

What? Isn't wasn't my problem, Louis put the coco pops in first when he knew it was the milk first...

Anyway.. They said I had to stand here for 10 minutes then I'll be allowed out.

Out the corner of my eye I could see Louis stand up and walk over, "Got anything to say Ni?"

I nodded, "Yeah, You're an idiot"

And with that I was legging it out of the room and up the stairs.

*Louis' Pov*

What is up with Niall today?

First he threw his coco pops on the floor cos and I quote "No Louis! It's the milk first"

Now he's just called me an idiot...

I went back into the room to see the boys looking up at me, Zayn stood up,

"Hey, where Ni?"

I shrugged casually, "in his room, called me an idiot"

Zayn's face turned red, " that little sh-"

I shook my head, "Zayn it's fine, let's just leave him to it, this little phrase will pass soon enough"

Let's just say I was so wrong...

*Nialls Pov*

I've been out of my room for at least an hour now and in that time, I've pushed Liam, broke Zayn's comb, called Louis an idiot again and still they haven't punished me..