Chapter 2

Rachel's pov
the minute he left I walked up to Mia and gave her a look,"what?"she asked."you like him."I said,she blushed in embarrassment."I don't!"she lied,I sat beside her."Mia I may be young but trust me,I'm not stupid."I said,she sighed."You're right.you know,for a kid,you sure do know a lot."she said,I smiled.she then looked at her watch,"Ah our break is in 5 minutes."she said.my arm started to hurt again,I didn't want Mia to notice.i left my burn cream in my tent,"I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!"I exclaimed out loud.as Vince,Letty,Leon,and Jesse entered the shop I sprinted out of it.i managed to make it to my tent and put some burn cream on my arm,the pain went away immediately.

I sighed in relief,I then realized I left my skateboard at the shop.i groaned,"looks like I'll have to run."I thought.as I ran across the shop I saw a car coming towards me,I immediately froze.i felt someone tackle me out of the way,"Geez are you ok kid?"the person asked.i eyeballed him,I then gasped."You're the guy who bought the tuna sandwich!"i said as he helped me up,"you work at Toretto's?"he asked."Yeah,I restock shelves sometimes,well not all the time."i said,pointing at my burnt arm."oh..."he said,"it's ok to stare."i said."Well,I'm Brian."he held out his hand,I shook his hand with my non burnt hand."I'm Rachel Ann Marie,But you can just call me Rachel."I introduced myself,he chuckled."Well it was very nice to meet you Rachel Marie."he said,I giggled.