Chapter 25

Rachel's pov
Brian made some arrangements,we were going to see Mia at a cafe!i put a service dog vest on Jesse,he is technically my service animal and he technically isn't at the same time.i just make him wear it when we need to go to places like the library or a diner,every where else is fine.as Brian and I walked into the cafe Jesse barked and growled at a random guy,"Bad boy Jesse!he's not a bad guy."I scolded Jesse.He sat down but still growled at the dude."sorry about that."Brian apologized to the guy,"Rachel?"I heard Mia say.i turned around and saw Mia,she looked so different:I almost forgot what she looked like."MIA!"I nearly cried,I ran towards her.

She hugged me tightly,it was as if she didn't want to let me go.Jesse barked and ran towards us,Brian followed him."Mia this is Jesse,I found him and now he's my pet."I introduced her to Jesse,she smiled and petted Jesse.however when she saw Brian she stopped smiling,she stood up and cleared her throat."let's sit and chat."she suggested,"ok cause I'm really hungry."i said happily.I sat next to Brian while Mia sat across from us,Jesse laid down on the floor."Rachel we have so much to talk about:where did you even go?i couldn't find you at all,I searched everywhere."Mia said,I looked down sadly."after Jesse died and Vince got hurt I just wanted it all to be over.i tried to find Brian but I couldn't,Leon found me and told me Brian was gone."i began to explain,Brian looked down.

"Leon took me as far as he could,after I found Jesse I walked all the way to Miami and found Brian."I continued to explain,"what happened after that?"she asked."I made some friends and a lot of crazy cool stuff happened,but now everything is normal!i got my own roo-Ah!"I winced in pain as I grabbed my burnt arm,i was wearing long sleeve so Mia couldn't see how bad it got."Rachel are you ok?"she asked worryingly,"B-Brian,me-medicine please."I managed to say.he nodded and grabbed my backpack off my back,he zipped it open and took out my medicine.Mia handed me a glass of water as Brian handed me two pills,I swallowed the pills and drank the water.i sighed,"much better."i said with relief.