Chapter 37

Rachel's nightmare

Rachel's pov
I opened my eyes and saw myself on a road

How did I get here?

Suddenly a car park in front of me

I widened my eyes at what I saw

It was Letty

She was with some man,who was he?

I began to freak out as she grabbed me by my burnt arm

I began to kick and scream,"LETTY PLEASE DONT DO THIS!IT'S ME LETTY IT'S RACHEL!"I yelled.she yelled me up in the air and over the water,"drop her."the man said.i widened my eyes,"NONONO LETTY STOP DON'T DO THIS!!"I begged."I don't know you."she said,she then dropped me.I screamed as I fell,I felt myself being slammed down onto the ground.i winced in pain,"how am I still alive?"I thought as I slowly got up.i rubbed my head with my non burnt arm,only to not feel it."is it numb?"I thought,I looked at it and widened my eyes.it was gone!i screamed,there was nothing there but a nub.

"Rachel!"

"Rachel!"

End of Rachel's nightmare

Rachel's pov
"Rachel wake up you're having a nightmare again!"I felt Mia's arm shaking my shoulder,I gasped and woke up panting.i looked around frantically,i then calmed down and realized we were in Brazil."You ok Rach?"Brian asked me,"I-I'm fine."I lied.i didn't want to worry them,they're already stressed out enough as it is.Brian parked the car,we all got out.i grabbed my backpack and Jesse's hat,I then closed the door and followed Brian and Mia.

A/N
By the way the hat is on her head is Jesse's

A/NBy the way the hat is on her head is Jesse's

"Stay close to me Rachel."Mia said,I nodded.i followed them until they stopped,they were talking to someone.i didn't know who it was until they called Brian,"Buster"I widened my eyes and instantly knew who it was.i pushed pasted them and saw it was Vince,I gasped and smiled.stars appeared in my eyes,"VINCE!"i exclaimed.he was shocked to see me when I hugged him,"woah,uh last time I saw you you were up to my leg.now..."he trailed off.he then noticed my burnt arm,"Jesus."he whispered.Brian put his hand on my shoulder,"let's just go Vince,we'll talk later."he said to Vince.he didn't say anything,he then led us to his house.