Chapter 44

Rachel's pov
"Are you sure you don't want to go to bed Rachel?"Mia asked me.Brian and the guys were going to a party and I wanted to go too,"I'm sure Mia,"i said."and besides:I promise I'll cover my eyes if I see girls in bikinis."I reassured her,"well that's sort of comforting."Mia said."she'll be fine Mia."Brian reassured her,putting his hand on my shoulder.Brian gently led me to the car,I got in and buckled myself up.after driving for a while we finally made it,I got out of the car first and looked around excitedly(and in awe)."cool party huh?"Han said,he was holding a bag of chips."do you ever hold something else?"I asked him curiously,he just simply shrugged though."huh...well I'm ok with it!"i said,patting his arm.

He smiled at me,"thanks kid."he said.he patted my head,I giggled.suddenly I saw Hobbs and Elena,I widened my eyes,Brian grabbed me and put me in the car.i heard it lock,he put his finger on his lip and did a lay down motion.i nodded,sweat dripping down my forehead.i lowered down a bit,making sure I wasn't seen.i heard them talking but it was kind of muffled a bit,i rose my head up a little bit.i saw Elena wearing Dom's necklace and holding Jesse's hat,I widened my eyes.tears immediately began to form,Elena then noticed me.i immediately ducked down and covered my mouth,tears were now rolling down my cheeks and I was praying that she didn't see me.