Chapter 38

Rachel's pov
Vince's apartment was awesome!his wife made some really good food,and I even got to meet his son!he named him after Dom,which I thought was really sweet.i yawned and rubbed my eyes,"tired?"Mia asked me.i nodded,I stood up and walked to the couch.i laid down on it and slowly closed my eyes,Mia sat down beside me."try to get some sleep Rach,we've had a long day."she said,gently placing her hand on my burnt arm.i winced and nodded,she placed a blanket on my body and gently kissed my forehead.i yawned and rubbed my eyes,I nuzzled my face into the pillow and closed my eyes.

Brian's pov
"Brian,I know that it's going to sound weird to ask you this but:how is Rachel?"Vince asked me,I sipped some beer."Rachel and I...have been through a lot,and her arm..."I looked at Rachel who was asleep on the couch,"her arms gotten worse."I told Vince."she keeps telling us she's fine,but I know that she's lying to us."i said,Mia came back from the bathroom and sat down next to me.i smiled at her,she smiled back.suddenly I heard whimpers,I turned my head.Rachel's eyes were still closed but tears were rolling down her cheeks,she clutched onto her burnt arm and began to fidget."n-no....no stop,don't hurt them."she mumbled,Mia and I looked at each other worryingly.