Chapter 73

Rachel's pov
I couldn't tell mom and dad about this-actually scratch that,I can't tell them about this.they worked so hard to keep me safe,to give me a normal life.but my life was always far from normal,that's something that I have to learn to live with on my own.besides,I missed the team anyway."I can't believe we're helping your team!this is so cool!"Mitch fangirled over the group phone call,"can you stop fucking fanboying for two minutes?!"Johnny yelled at him through the call.i chuckled and rolled my eyes,"both of you stop!you're gonna end up crashing before you meet Rachel's family!"Ali scolded them both."thank you!finally someone said it."Rocco said,we soon arrived at the building Roman and aunt Letty told us to go to.

We all got out of our cars,"Calvary's here."i said with a grin.i was referring to when Hobbs called himself the Calvary when we were fighting Shaw,good times(not really)."Rachel!"Ramsey cheered,she jogged towards me and hugged me."What are you doing here?"she asked as I hugged her back,"me and my friends are here to help you guys get Dom back."I explained."it's an honor to meet you dude."Rocco said to Tej,Mitch and Tej shook hands."Rachel told us about the one time you held a street race and decided to spice it up by lifting the bridge up!"Mitch recalled one of my "famous" stories,"did she now?"Tej asked as he smiled.i scoffed and grinned,crossing my arms.