Chapter 12

Brian's pov
I needed to tell Rachel I'm a cop,no...I have to tell Rachel I'm a cop.we promised we wouldn't keep secrets from each other,and I was already breaking that promise.as I was making us lunch I notice Rachel slowly waking up,she got up from the couch."How are you feeling?"I asked her as I placed a plate of food on the table,"I've been better."she replied as she sat down.i sat down across from her,"Rachel,I need to tell you a secret."I began to say."What kind of secret is it?"she asked,"It's the kind of secret where you don't tell Dom,Letty,Leon,Jesse,Vince,and especially Mia:I want to tell her on my own."he explained.

"Oh....so it's a super duper secret."she said,"basically yeah,it's a super duper secret."i said."ok,I promise I won't tell anyone."she said,making a zipper motion on her lips.i sighed,"Rachel,I'm a cop."I confessed.at first she was shocked,but she wasn't freaking out like I though she'd be."You're not gonna arrest Dom are you?"she asked,"No,no,i was sent down here to arrest someone else."I replied."my name isn't actually Brian Earl Spilner,it's Brian O'Conner."I admitted,"I suspected it,I mean what kind of name is Brian Earl Spliner?"she said.i chuckled,"I didn't chose my name."i said.i cleared my throat,getting serious again."if my cover is blown,they'll have to relocate me somewhere else for another case."i began to explain,"oh...."she said.