Chapter 27

Rachel's pov
Do you know that feeling you get when someone you care about so much dies?thats what I was feeling right now,it's the same feeling I had when Jesse(not my pet dog Jesse)died and now it's the same feeling I'm having at Letty's funeral.i couldn't believe she was gone,I sobbed so much.Jesse whimpered and licked my tears,Brian just patted my back.i noticed that he was looking at something,or rather,someone.i squinted my eyes,trying to see who Brian was looking at."come on Rach,we gotta go."Brian said,putting his hand on my shoulder.i looked at him and nodded,not realizing that soon my "normal life"was going to change."Brian where are we going?"I asked him,he was driving us somewhere.he didn't say anything at first,"Rach...I know that promised you that your life would be normal,but what I'm about to do may ruin that."he finally spoke.

"Brian?"i said,I was so confused.he then parked the car and got out,I got out along with Jesse.i gasped and widened my eyes,Brian was talking to Dom."DOM!"I exclaimed,I ran towards him.he lifted me up and hugged me tightly,I began to cry tears of joy."man,last time I saw you you were-"I cut him off,"small?not anymore Dom!"i said happily.he laughed and put me down,"how old are you now Rachel?"he asked me.i opened my mouth,but then I didn't say anything."uhh...."I trailed off,"Rach you're 12 now."Brian reminded me."right!I'm 12!soon I'll be able to drive and then I can street race!"i said,Dom chuckled."I hope your first car is a Charger."he said,"nah I don't want a Charger."i said.Brian and Dom both chuckled,I missed this.