Chapter 14

Rachel's pov
I sat in the backseat of the car as Brian drove to Dom and Mia's house,I knew Brian was a cop.he told me like what,5 weeks ago?i didn't get mad though.But I didn't expect the following things to happen,as Brian got out of the car he told me to stay in the car,but of course I followed him.Dom had blood on his shirt,it must be Vince's."Dom our the gun down!"Brian yelled,pulling out a gun.Dom held a shot gun,"I'm not running!"Dom yelled at Brian.Mia saw me,"Rachel come here!"she said.i nodded and ran towards her,she told me to stay put in the house.i then had to go to the bathroom,after I did I washed my hands.but as I washed my hands I looked out the window and saw Jesse's car,"Dom I don't know what to do man,I'm sorry!"Jesse said as he got out of his car.

"It's gonna be ok Jesse."Dom said,"I'm confused-"I then heard a motorcycle noise,I widened my eyes as they shot at Dom,Mia,Brian,and Jesse.Jesse was shot the most thought,everyone else ducked down.The motorcycle then drove off,and Jesse was lying on the concrete."JESSE!"I screamed and I ran downstairs and out of the house,Jesse had so many bullets in his body.i managed to hold his body,"No...Jesse..."i whimpered.i then began to cry,then I began to sob.Brian got in his Supra and followed the guy,Dom followed after him as well."Jesse Don't leave me!"I sobbed,Mia was quietly sobbing.

"Rachel...."Jesse spoke softly,"what is it Jes?"I asked.he barely was able to put his hand on his bandana,"I....I want you to have my hat..."he said.Mia took it off for him and handed to him,i gently took it from him.i hugged Jesse,"I'll miss you..."I whispered."I'll miss you t....."his body then went limb in my arms,I began to shake.i then screamed,Jesse was gone.he was like a brother to me,out of everyone he was the one that was more like family to me.and now he was gone,just like my mom...