Chapter 22

Rachel's pov
The street race that lady told me about was tonight:Jesse and I walked through the crowd and searched for Brian.i held the picture of me and him as Jesse and I walked through the crowd,my feet were hurting and i was tired.i showed anyone around me the picture and asked if they saw Brian,but none of them have.i continued to walk through the crowd,my steps getting slower and slower.i then could've swore I thought I saw Brian,he was walking away!i shakily and slowly held out my burnt arm,"W....Wait!"I called out.i then fell on the concrete,my vision got blurry as the last thing I heard was Jesse's barking.

No one's pov
Jesse barked as his owner passed out,he grabbed the picture of her and Brian O'Connor with his mouth and ran towards the blonde haired man.the guy turned around when he saw Jesse,it was Brian!"cool a dog!"Suki said,"what's in its mouth?"Roman asked.Brian managed to get it out of its mouth,he widened his eyes when he saw it."Rachel?"he whispered,"Who?"Roman asked.Jesse barked and ran,Brian followed him.Suki and Roman followed Brian as he followed Jesse to Rachel's unconscious body,"holy shit Rachel!"Brian said.he ran to her unconscious body and held her in his arms,he put his head on her chest and sighed with relief.

She's still alive

Rachel's pov
I slowly opened my eyes and saw a bright light,I squinted.i rubbed my eye with my non burnt arm,I felt pressure on my burnt arm though.i looked to my right and saw Brian!he was asleep,I also saw Jesse was beside him.he was asleep too,"I did it...I found him!"I happily thought as tears flowed down my cheeks.i sniffed and wiped my tears,Brian stirred and slowly woke up."Rachel!you're awake!"he exclaimed,he hugged me tightly."B...Brian....a...air!"i gasped,he let me go.he held my hands,"I'm so sorry Rachel,I broke my promise to you and it was an awful thing to do."he apologized.he was actually crying,I was shocked."It's ok Brian,I'm not mad at you.i assumes you just forgot,don't cry."i said as I hugged him,this time he gently hugged me back.