Did I Say Final

Sparks flew like fire works in red and blue beautifuly in the sky, looking down the scene lost its touch as we rejoined our beloved angry troll. Karkat and Psionic had gotten into a heated argument over what happened during the revolution. Because of his temper Psionic refused to believe that someone so crude and angry to ever be as caring and thoughtless as his best friend Signless. "And of what manner is even remotely similar to you and Signless. Never would he even begin to endulge in such language and temper hot head!!!"

        "FUCK YOU ASSHOLE YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT. BUT HEY WHO AM I TO SAY, IF YOU WANT YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND ASK HIM AND HE WILL TELL YOU THE EXACT SAME BULLSHIT AS I'M TRYING TO TELL YOU IF YOU CAN MANAGE TO WRAP YOUR THINK PAN AROUND THAT SHIT." Signless and Disciple found them. "BUT ITS FINE WHY WOULD I WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A STUBBORN PRICK LIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T KNOW SHIT. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. BUT STILLS CLAIMS TO BE ALL KNOWING EVEN THOUGH HE'S BEEN STUCK AS A LIVING BATTERY FOR WHO KNOWS HOW MANY SWEEPS WITHOUT REST. GO THE FUCK AHEAD. KNOCK YOURSELF OUT, BREAK A LEG, JUMP OFF A CLIFF. I DON'T AND WONT GIVE A SHIT ANY MORE."

        Hanging onto Sign's arm Disciple frowned in disapointment as their tired friend seemed to fall apart. "Psionic." She called out to him and he turned around. Tears began to form at the corner of his eyes and the years came back to him. So tired, so very very tired. Collapsing in their embrace they all waited probably close to an hour in silence before Sign spoke up.

        "So you've met Karkat. What did you talk about?" Psionic sighed.

        He recalled how he had woken up laying down in the grass after a perticularly strong energy drain aboard teh Codenses ship. Still feeling tired after sitting up Karkat had greeted him first with a 'BOUT MOTHERFUCKING TIME YOU SHOWED UP, COME ON LETS FIND DOLOROUS AND EVERYONE ELSE'. Naturally he was skepical and asked questions but being tired and the foul mood that the new troll, who still hadn' told him his name, seemed to be in soon led to an argument.

        Signless held him before continueing. "He was there, as he puts it Karkat was a voice in the back of my head, and he has helped us all very much I assure you. He does care he just has a loud mouth, try not to dwell on his words too much. He really doesn't mean it, he really doesn't."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        What did that asshole know. After all the shit he had gone through. No he wasn't going to dwell on this for long that would just be stupid. In a sour mood Karkat ran into Jade as he was storming off from the most mentally retarded argument he had ever been in. "Oh, hey Karkat how are you?" she asked him cheerfully as the humans always were.

        "ANGRY AND JUST AS MUCH AS AN ASSHOLE AS ALWAYS. YOU?" Talking to them would calm him down and certainly distract him for sure. Foolproof.

        "Oh I was just looking for you. See I was wondering about that new universe you created and call me a horder but I've been wanting to see if I could add it to my... 'collection'... if you wouldn't mind?"

        "HOLY SHIT JADE THAT IS THE MOST CREEPIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER SAID, AND I DON'T SEE HOW YOU NEED MY PERMISION. SO GO AHEAD, IS THERE ANY OTHER REASON I WOULD BE PULLED INTO THIS PLAN OF YOURS EVEN THOUGH YOU ALREADY HAVE IN POSSESION THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE?" Karkat asked.

        "Well I was wondering, since I do indeed have our entire universe in the palm of my hands, the thing is I know everything about it. All the ins and outs. Buuuuuuuut... I don't know everything, or very much for that matter, about the new Alternia. I figure it could be a learning experience. I mean times have changed right? Since you were there last?"