Finally a Final

Since that day things had become more and more tense between everyone. Vriska was fighting her own inner demons about going back and forth between Mindfang and her friends. Should she follow the troll that she idolizes and strived to be for almost her entire life? Or let her go and return to her friends whose safety would then be assured. At the end of it she realized that for all her praise Mindfang did not care back and gave no concern to her fan or her fan's friends. So she let her go with a heavy heart and Mindfang barely bat an eyelash.

  Signless had tried to keep up his work by trying to speak with Orphaner when Eridan wasn't around but luckily Summoner was. Though there was not much he could do as every time Orphaner tried to pull a move Signless would ask of him not to fight for him or his cause. Summoner began to question himself and what he had really been trying to do for so very long.

  Disciple became very clearly dour and slight agitated about Karkat as of how he had been introduced and how clearly he had been avoiding her. To a point where she broke down and cried trying to beg him to stop running and just to calm down and talk. Guilty Karkat did stop then and tried his best to make her stop crying. "SHIT SORRY SORRY DON'T CRY. PLEASE DON'T CRY."

  "Why do you run from me so? Have we been insulting you at all? I know that you do fight but I know so very little besides that. Even Sign hardly knows anything as you have not spoken to him either for days."

  Karkat sighed heavily. "NO YOU HAVEN'T I'M JUST A PIECE OF SHIT TROLL. I'M NOT MAD AT YOU OR SIGNLESS OR ANYONE. I JUST..." Disciple ceased her crying and looked at him with patience. Something about this was difficult for him and she could wait. "WHAT DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?"

  "How do you know of Summoner if he was after your time?" She replied after some thought. Good to start there.

  "BECAUSE THE SAME THING HAPPENED ON THE ALTERNIA THAT I CAME FROM. IT WAS A STORY REALLY. ALL OF YOU. TOLD TO GRUBS TO HELP THEM GO TO SLEEP BUT IT WAS TRUE."

  "Tell me that our cause was not just forgotten. Were there some that disregarded it?"

  "YES A FEW, myself included, BUT I THINK EVERYONE KNEW IT WAS TRUE. THOUGH NOBODY CARED TOO MUCH BECAUSE THE HEMOSPECTRUM WAS GONE."