Bad Ending

It had been a few days since Karkat has left looking for the prize from the troll's session that had crash landed in their world. After a few nights of sleep and seeing Vriska and the other dead trolls, something that sadly Karkat could not do because of how he reached godtier, they had not seen him. So that means he had not died yet, and that he was still out there walking around looking for it.

What if he had gotten lost and would die without finding it, how could he live with himself for letting that happen to him morail!

The third morning he went out to find him, hoping that he would find him in time. Turning into the breeze he traveled fast and he traveled far. At one point he reach a place where there was a giant crater but didn't seemed to be formed under normal reasons. The falls of the hole were smooth and it formed an almost perfect half circle. Lowering down to get a closer look he found onyl one flaw in the hole. A bundle fo dirt had been distured, under inspection he found Karkat's necklace. 

Smoothing out the sand, relieved of its problem it solidified into what was the smooth wall and a boom was heard behind John. Turning out before him was what seemed to be something along the lines of a rift similar to the one that he had saw Jade make once before the three years of utter madness and boredom.

Racing back to find Jade and Rose, waisting no time to find Dave he called them over and brought them to where he had found the necklace. Worried and interested they agreed to go through whatever rift may have been opened.

Doing this everything went black for a moment then hot then light returned. But where they were they had no idea. The sky seemed dark despite the green sun being in the sky... green sun... green...sun...then turning around a purple sun was visible...

John held the necklace tightly. Movement was heard in a nearby bush and everyone froze, even though they were already still. Raising a finger to her mouth Rose pulled them over behind a tree. Peeking out she glanced for what seemed like almost a minute then suddenly followed the noise. John becoming the breeze again, because it was fun, went ahead and couldn't believe his eyes.

Hooded and short who seemed to be hiding in the shadows looked just like Karkat. Nubby horns, grey skin, ruffled hair. "Karkat?" John asked and the figured jumped in surprise.

Looking around his face was viewable and this clearly looked like a very young and very afraid. Obviously looking for an escape he seemed to pause and spoke. "John?" a young and innocent voice sounded.

"Yea its me, and Jade and Rose are here too. Oh look at you so small and cute." The two other humans stepped out and Karkat opened his mouth.

"Um, I'm not Karka-" his mouth twisted and shut. "John hey its me, I'm here." A deeper but still young voice said and he seemed to become more serious. Approtching John the young Karkat reached out his arms as if to hug his morail but John pulled back.

"John!" Jade said shocked and she kneeled down to hug him instead.

"Karkat whats going on?" he didn't want to hug someone who wasn't his Karkat.

Shifting in place and looking at the ground as he gave a hug to Rose. "That was Signless. I don't thing you guys would know about him." After a questionable look he continued. "Well shit, you see Alternia use to have a hemospectrum."

"Oh that, you've told me about that." John said.

"Well how that was ended by a troll called The Signless, he's called that because since he wasn't raised the normal way he didn't have a sign. Kind of like a last name. He started a cult that was against it but by nonviolent ways. Eventually he would be caught and executed but the cult lasted for may more sweeps and the hemospectrum ended."