I Meant That This Part 3

I SWEAR TO FUCK IF I HAVE TO DEAL WITH KANKRI ONE MORE TIME ABOUT PROPER RAISING TECHNIQUES I AM GOING TO RIP HIS THROUGHT OUT. Okay maybe he wouldn't do that exactly, the over protective nature that comes with being a lusus was really starting to set in and was messing with him.

Katriana was asleep at the moment in her hive in the new Alternia with her grandfather Crabdad keeping watch. People were telling him that he needed a breath of fresh air but he felt like he was suffocating because of Kankri. How much more he could take before he completely lost it he had no idea. But this more aggressive nature didn't go unnoticed. For almost an entire month he had not let anyone else but Dolorous that one time hold her and a crick in his neck was forming from looking down at her for so long. When the humans had explained to him what grandparents were after telling him was a father was he told both Dolorous and Crabdad. Instead of a normal screech in response dad actually began to tear up and snuggled his head into Karkat's neck. Like he was surprised to get anything in return for the many sweeps he had been a lusus himself. Mother on the other hand started to cry and almost fainted.

The more confusing part was the explanation of what aunts and uncles were. Let alone in-laws. They went a bit like this:
Mothers- someone who cares about you and raises you and is a female
Fathers- same thing but is a male
Brothers- a male who you share a lusus with and is related by blood
Sisters- same but a female

You can see how this was difficult to take in all at once. Especially will his mind becoming more and more clouded with love and growing desire to protect day by day.

"Oh Karkat there you are I was wondering where you were going I was wondering if you would care to have another discussion about proper parenting methods as I assume you are very much aware that the normal way in which you have been raised in both cases was a bit less than neat and perfect, not that I mean any disrespect, but it seems to be very barbaric and this is a great opportunity to raise a troll the proper way to have a smart mind and a very strong sense of privilege and manners. Now tell me if you respond to any of the following triggers as I would hate to make you endulge in a conversation in which you may find yourself uncomfortable in any way so please feel free to-"

NO NOT TODAY, NOT AGAIN."SHUT UP KANKRI NOBODY CARES DO YOU EVEN HEAR YOURSELF ITS LIKE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT A PERIOD IS OR AN OFF SWITCH. AND NO FUCK YOU I WAS RAISED JUST FINE BECAUSE I MAY BE AN ANGRY ASSHOLE BUT AT LEAST PEOPLE AND BARE TO STAND TO HEAR ME TALK. PEOPLE AVOID YOU YOU KNOW THIS RIGHT BECAUSE THERES NO WAY IN THE GODDAMN DREAM BUBBLE THAT YOU DONT. ALSO DONT YOU DARE EVER SAY ANY SHIT ABOUT MY MOTHER BECAUSE LIKE YOU WOULD KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT CARE OR RAISING A WRIGGLER HECK YOU CANT EVEN FILL A QUADRANT YOU ANNOYING PIECE OF SHIT. FUCK. OFF."