15. all GROWN!!

yes its been a while I'm very inconsistent sorry bout that but I'll try my best to update \

 The next morning, well when I woke up I had a massive Hangover 

"damn mom is going to pissed" I thought. 

one thing my mom hates is drinking to the point your wiped out she finds it irresponsible. I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom with no life left in me. Once i was done with everything i had gone downstairs to see the boys were there as well and my mother. 

"Ah, shit" i thought 

"Morning Ma how are you this lovely morning"  I said. 

"Sit your ass down we all need to talk" she said in a stern tone. 

I sat down and was already scared. 

" so you guys think your all grown up hey, to go drinking without an adult and getting DRUNK!" 

"Ma it's not like that" Alan whispered. 

"Then what is it hey you are all under 21 and you think you can get away with it. Not in my book you don't" her voice filled with hurt and anger. 

" Sorry m'am I don't understand why the rest of us are here" Said Keagen. 

My mom's head snapped towards Keagens direction and the blood drained out of his face in less than a second. 

"s-sorry" He stuttered 

" No it's fine that is actually a very good question, well dears your parents wanted you to have a taste of some...good...medicine, that will teach you all the consequence of misbehaving." 

My brothers and I new the demon that was about to be unleashed. The three of us looked up praying. 

"Today prayer wont save you my children not today" she chuckled.   

I swear the fear that spread across my body healed the hangover.  

"Ma please forgive us it was a mistake and we promise we won't drink irresponsibly" I pleaded  

" My daughter not even, I'm gonna smack the common sense back into your heads with a talk" she said with sarcasme. 

"shit I thought today we were going to go to dad for help" Albert said. 

" Drinking irresponsibly is so risky, you don't understand the angers. You get raped, upducted or even shot"(looks at my brothers and I, we understood her concern from that look). " You could have killed yourselves when one of you were driving or even killed someone instead, and I doubt you guys could ever survive in jail. Worst of all you guys can become addicted to drinking thinking it's cool it is not if you do it like what ya'll did last night. I'm not going to say much because I have work to get to, but please be careful." 

We all kept quite for a bit and then said sorry. My mother walked out the kitchen. 

"Damn why did your mom look at you guys when you said you could get killed" asked Hayden. 

" If I were to do something stupid whilst drunk the enemy will attack" Said Alan blandly. 

Hayden looked so confused but the others got it clearly. 

"What Alan is saying Hayden is that is unconsiouse thoughts as a black man could get him in a lot of shit that will lead do his-"  joseph said 

"Oh ok I get it sorry for not realizing I'm bad at analysis" he whispered 

"But that's  another chapter to tell hey" Joseph said 

"Agreed!, anyone else hungry" i said 

So guys next chapter is going to be more, and enjoy reading 

#blacklivesmatter