7.I'm shacking what my mother gave me

Ok right know I'm listening to lucid dreams and I just can't stop singing."i still your shadows in my room..."

"Fuck that nigga I'm back on my drip...."   as the song was playing I was dancing like no man's business. I was home alone and decided to have some fun, and so I decided to dance.

I locked my bedroom door , got my speaker and connected it to my phone and blasted drip by Kondike blondie. I  sang a long and danced so 'professionally'. "Drip, drip, drip my drip right back on by drip"  I sang into my brush. I started twerking when I heard someone scream my name. I ignored them for 5min then they called again.
"Can you see I'm busy!" I snapped, I turned around and saw the boys: Keagen, Hayden and Joseph.
I looked at them and started dancing again.
"Um... Andy we are here you know right." Said Joseph.
I nodded and carried on.
"What song is that?" Asked Keagen.
I stopped and paused the music I looked at him stunned.
"You don't know drip by Kodike Blondie?...are you even living?
It's even an old song!" I screamed in shock. I held my chest and then an idea popped up. I did my very creepy, sketchy smile at them and indicated they come in. 
"What do you want us to do?" Joseph asked.
"Join me" I said, and they did.

Soz if I have been taking sooooooooooooooo long with the updates connection is really bad