11. Dreams

I'm back!!!!!

"Andrew we are done!" My mother screamed tears falling down her cheek.
"Andile what do you think is going on " asked Alan my triplet.
"Another fight I guess but this time mom is crying" I said.
"Guys ka if we get caught we are going to get whoop ass" said Albert the older triplet from Alan and I.
"Well if you keep your voice down we won't get caught" I spat.
"It's not my fault you're s useless wife is it as for J-" dad was cut off.
"Jane well why don't you marry her since you love her so much WHY DONT YOU MARRY HER!" Mom screams.
"I think we should leave" I whispered.
The boys nodded and we went into my bedroom.
***
A few minutes later mom and dad walk into the bedroom.
" kids we have something to announce" dad said. We all looked at each other knowing what was going to happen next because it was so obvious.
"You guys know your dad and I love you all so much" mom said her eyes swollen from the crying and her voice raspy.
"But your mom and I have decided it's best we take a break because things aren't working out for the both of us" dad said taking a deep breath after he finished his sentence.
"Ok so what's happening?" Asked Alan.
"We were thinking about splitting you guys apart." Said mom.
"WHAT!" we all screamed.
"You can't do that" I screamed tears streaming down my face.
"I know it's hard for you guys but it has to happen for the better" mom said.
"No, it's not for the better you just want us to feel crappy like you" spat Albert.
"Out of you three Albert I thought you would understand" said dad sternly.
"We all understand and we think it's rubbish" I said wiping my tears.
"You can't do anything because you are all too young to understand" dad said.
"Bullshit" I yelled.
"Excuse me" my mom said.
"You heard me right. First of all we are 17 months away from being 18 and your saying we are too young to understand" I said.
Everyone was quite.
"We will discuss the rest tomorrow; goodnight everybody" my dad said.

I woke up crying.
'Why was I dreaming about that day' I thought.
I hated my parents from separating me to my brothers. I cried louder and harder. My mother came rushing in.
"What's wrong Andile?" she asked.
"How could you and dad separate us like that they were my only close friends mom why did you do that" I sobbed.
She sat next to me and looked at me with a look of sorrow.
"I don't know but I regret it love, I really do. Know get some sleep tomorrow I have a surprise for you". She said.
After that I was lights out.

That is deep. But i hope all of y'all enjoyed😉