4.I'm upset

Hayden decided to take us out for lunch after school at Pizza hut. I was excited because I wanted to compare the pizza from Africa to the pizza from the states to see which one is better.
"Do you have pizza I Africa" Keagen asked.
"Ya of course we do man, it tatest amazing" I said.
Keagen nodded his head and looked out the window.
"Ey! Why is everybody quiet all of a sudden?" I asked
"Because you're here" Joseph answered.
"I'm hurt my guy" I said.
"Sorry but it's the truth" Hayden replied, " we want to talk our guy stuff but you are here so we can't talk all we want".
"Then pretend I'm not here" I said crossing my arms.
"Ok. But we warned you" Keagen said
The boys started talking about sports, school, Fortnite and other stuff that bored me to death. I ended up sleeping, sleeping on Keagen's shoulder and mannnnn that boy smelt magnificent.

******
"Wake up!" Someone shouted in my ear.
"The fuck man" I said jumping up. I opened my eyes and saw Keagen's face close to mine. "The he'll did you wake me up?" I asked.
"You were drewling on me, plus we have arrived." He said.
"I know you're going to keep that shirt of yours with your lifre" I said.
"Why?" He asked.
"Cause my spit is on it" I smirked.
"I'll burn it instead" he mumble.
I giggled and just rolled my eyes.
We got out of the car and entered the pizza hut. I got stares from everybody in the restaurant and that made me feel really uncomfortable.
"Oh my gosh she is so black" I heard one girl say.
"She reminds of midnight" the girls friend chuckle.
I was upset. 'How could people say that about me? I'm also human' I turned around walked to the till.
"Can you please tell people to stop?" I asked trying not to cry. They girl at the till didn't say anything but just stared at me. I walked out upset. 'Bastards' I thought.
"Andy!" I heard someone shout.
I turned around and saw it was Hayden.
"What do you want?" I snapped
He walked towards me and hugged me.
"Ok chill boy I know you want a piece of me but chill I met you the dm's arnt ready to be opened" I said smirking.
"You know I'm into your mother so dream all you want princess" he said.
I glared at him,"thanx for killing my vibe" I said.
Hayden dragged me back inside the restaurant.
"Ah! She's back" I heard Joseph shout.
I smiled at him my white teeth showing. Everybody looked at me then looked away and continued whatever they were doing.
"Don't you get annoyed with all the weird looks?" Joseph asked me.
"Meh, you get used to it" I said.
The waiter came to take our order and started flirting with the boys but he gave me dirty looks.
"I would like a margarita please" I said.
"Do you want bleach with that" he said and everybody laughed except the boys and I.
"Excuse me bitch!" I shouted, "I need the bleach for what" I asked.
"Your skin!" I heard someone say. I stood up.
"Who said that?!" I shouted.
A girl with long blond hair and Pail skin stood up and smiled.
"Ew, girl you look like you eat bleach" I said. Everybody glared at me and started shouting at me.
"Hold your horses!" Hayden shouted.
"When she was made fun y'all were quite but when she opened her mouth to fight back you start complaining well you know what, fuck y'all!" All the boys pulled their middle fingers and walked out dragging me out with them.
"Guys I'm pissed, I'm upset, how can people be so rude!" I screamed

"I'm upset
Fifty thousand on my head, it's disrespect
So offended that I had to double check
I'ma always take the money over sex
That's why they need me out the way
What you expect?" Joseph sang.
"What was that for?" I asked
"Don't know" he said and I chuckled.

Read and listen to the song if you can. And enjoy.