1. Moving in

We arrived at our new house. It was bigger than the last one we had. It was a big beautiful mansion with a garden, big and magnificent. I was amazed. It was quiet, too quiet for my liking. I was going to miss the hooting and shouting from the combi drivers and the boys cussing each other in Shona ( a language in a country called in Zimbabwe which is in Africa).

"Andile!'' my mother shouted, making me come back to reality.
"Ma!" I answered.
"Come help me with the boxes" she said in her British accent.
Unlike my mother I'm from Africa-born and raised there. My accent is not British or American but Afrikaans ( because I stayed in South Africa for 13 years). 

I helped my mother with the boxes and saw something beautiful, glorious  and enchanting, a... handsome... AF boy.
"May I help you" the boy asked or should I call him a man.
"Um...uh" I stammered
"Yes, yes you may " my mother said saving my life. 
"I'm Hayden by the way" he said winking at my mother.
"And I'm old" my mother responded walking away.
People say she looks young and I agree with them because she is young,  young to be my mother of course. But in general she looks young.
"I'm Andile" I said getting the courage from who knows were.

He didn't responded and just scanned me with disgust. I thought to myself what was wrong and after a few minutes it clicked.

"Hey, you boy bring your white bleached looking was here" I shouted with rage.
"Me" he answered
"Yes you" I said annoyed.
He walked towards me his body looking amazing.
"What's your problem? Why did you give me a full on scan? Is it cause I'm black mate, black like charcoal?" I shouted.
He was quiet 
"Just to tell you that ' girl' you were flirting with is my mom you prick so please don't look at me with disgust because I'm also human" I said scanning him with disgust.
He said sorry and I just walked away not saying a word.

"Whet happened love?" My mother asked.
"You know the usual" I sighed
My mother hugged me tight and I felt years running down my cheek.
"Why me?" I asked. "Why do they make fun of my skin?" I sobbed.
My mother did the usual, telling me I was beautiful and I was the best thing that happened to her and that o shouldn't care what people said.

"Thanks mom you always know how to make me happy" I smiled.

Hey guys I hope you enjoy the story. And follow me.