8. I'm savage

I've never been so happy in my life. These past few days/weeks have been amazing and a bit crappy,  but what can I say all days have a bit of crap in them especially today.
The boys and I decide to take a little trip to the zoo and let me just warn you it was not the best experience for all of us.
We were walking past the gorrilars when I heard someone shout, "hey you get in the cage". I looked at the person and they were pointing at me. "Are you talking to me?" Asked, " Yes stupid, get in you belong with them" the person said. I was fuming; I swear you could see steam coming out my nose.
"Hold my hoops" I said to Joseph. He looked at me confused. "Bitch get your ass here so I can whoop your ass" I screamed. The person  rolled their eyes at me and I was obviously gonna beet the shit out of that person. I jumped on the bitch (can't even call them a person) and pulled her hair.
"Bitch repeat your sentence!" I screamed, 'silence' , " are you deaf ? I said repeat your sentence... Ya I thought so" I said getting off her. The guys looked at me in silence.
"What haven't you seen a girl beet a bitch before?" I asked.
"No we are just a bit scared" said Kayden. I laughed but my laughter was cut off by the shouting of a man.
"Hey all of you!" The man shouted, we turned around and did I not see the bitch and a man standing next her.
"Babes that's the girl who was being mean to me" she wines like a three year old.
"And who is this supposed to be? Your daddy. Aww the girl bought some one to beet our asses" Reagan chuckled.
The man was muscular with long brown hair that reached his shoulders he was handsome but it was a scary type of handsome.
"Danm papi" I whispered. Kayden looked at me then looked back at the guy.
"So your the slut that pulled my girls hair" he growled.
"Who you call in a slut when your girl right there is a thot" I said putting my hands on my hips. The boys were like"ohhhhhhh" and a smirked.
"If you really wanna fight let's do it now midnight" he said.
"What you say?" I asked pulling up my sleeves. " You wanna try me? You know what I'm gonna beat your handsome ass and make you ugly like your girl right there!" I shouted.
"Nigga I'm savage so watch your ass!" I screamed again. I jumped on the man and threw a few punches but missed, then he grabbed my waist and threw me, and I hit one of the cages.
"Fuck" I screamed in pain. I looked up and I saw the boys gang up on the guy. I stood up and joined them.
"What is going on" we heard a voice say. We all looked back and saw a man in safari  clothing.
"This guy over here beat up our friend" said Joseph.
"Well it's because your friend pulled my hair" said the bitch.
"That's because you were being racist"  said Kayden. The zoo man looked at all of us in anger his face red.
"All of you get out!, I don't want any fights in my zoo!" He shouted.
We all went out in silence.
*
There was silence as soon as we got into the car.
"So anyone for KFC" I suggested.
"Sure" the boys mumbled in unison

Skinजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें