12. A big surprise

The pictures of her brothers, Alan is the on at the left and Albert is at the right.

The next morning I woke up to the sound of people laughing. I got out of my bed and wondered who would be here. I walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen.
"Mom can you please keep it down I'm trying to get my beauty sleep and the g-" I stopped and my eyes widened in surprise. To my shock I saw my brothers.
"Hey Andy, nice to see you " said Albert.
I screamed and gave both of them a big bear hug.
"Omg guys I missed you so much and thought I'd never see you again and, and I was going to be normal without you guys" I said.
"We missed you to sis without you we are not three masquertears." Said Alan smiling.
"Wait, wait before I get all happy did dad come?" I asked. Everyone went quite, " right probably really busy or is too concentrated with Jane" I sighed. 
"Can I talk with you privately?" Said mom.
I nodded and walked in her direction.
"I know you wish your dad was here but the boys are here because he has been you know him; your dad has changed after getting remarried Andy and he hasn't been taking caring of the boys after he found out Jane was pregnant" she said.
"I officially hate him. First he breaks your heart; splits us apart; neglects us; and doesn't even invite us to his wedding; and says to me and Alan when we were young that being dark is ugly!" I said tearing up.
"Shshsh, people make bad choices in life and unfortunately we can't change that" my mom said hugging me.
"I'm going to Kaydens, I can't this right know" I said letting go of my mom.
"Where are you going?" Asked Alan.
"A friends" I said grabbing my shoes.
"With that stench? You nasty bitch" said Albert holding the bridge of his nose.
I started laughing and went upstairs to take a shower.
******
I got dressed and went downstairs.
"We are coming with you" said Albert.
"And who told you that" I said with sas.
"We did" answered Alan imitating me.
"Only if you guys don't embarrass me" I said 
"Come on sis we're not like that" said Alan.
I walked out the house boys following behind me.
'Today is going to be intresting' I thought.

What do you guys think about her brothers