3. Dont judge a book by its cover

When we arrived by the car park a whole load of people (mostly girls) surrounded the car park. As soon as Hayden got out the car a.k.a Mr handsome, a group of hot boys came towards him and started talking to him. I sat in the car waiting for the whole lot of people to leave. After what happened yesterday my self esteem was low.
I took my phone out and started chatting to my brothers. The three of us are triplets so being apart was hard, really hard in fact: longest we have ever been apart is 2min.

"Andile" Hayden called.
I ignored him.
"Andile get out the car!" He shouted.
I looked up and checked of people were still around, and they still were.
"I'll get out the bloody car if tell all of dem people to go away" I said
"Why?" He asked.
I reminded him of our little incident yesterday and he replied, "come on and stop being a wuss you told me off yesterday so you can do the same thing to 'dem'." He said
I got out and as soon as my head popped out the car I got stares from people.
"Have you seen a ghost?" I said
Everyone shook their heads.
"So stop staring like you've seen one makes all of you look disgusting" I sneered.
After saying that I laughed at the reaction people have me and Hayden joined, then his crew and then everyone started laughing.

**********
Oh gosh the first 5 lessons were fun.
I met up with Hayden and his friends for lunch and it was a blast.
"So Andy. Can I call you that? I don't want to sound rude or anything but why are you so dark but yet so beautiful? It's just so wow to see someone as dark and as  beautiful as you." one of Hayden's friends called Keagen asked.
"Ask my parents they were the ones that made me" I said bluntly.
"So serious but yet so beautiful" k
He said rubbing his chin. I riled my eyes and carried on eating.
"Hey boys" I heard a voice say from behind.
"Fuck no. Why her?" Hurd Haydens other friend Joseph mumble.
" Don't you mean boys and girl?" I said.
"Oh sorry there I couldn't see you cause your so dark" she giggled.
"Kesha can go because no one wants you here" Hayden said glaring at her.
"And who said?" She asked
"We did" everybody said in unison.
"Bitch you hard them run your flat ass out here" I said smirking. "Why is it in every high school you have either the mean girls/boys and the hoes/moes?" I asked.
The boys shrugged and we carried on eating.

*********
"I did not know you were so good in track!" Screamed Kayden.
"And I never knew you were so loud" I replied rubbing my aching for head.
We had P.E. for our last lesson and it was the bomb (because we ran around the field and I love running). I only had to run once because I finished before everybody and coach said we had to finish 1 lap in 15 min or less which I was able to do. The boys were obviously jelly because I beat them in a sport and they are still more to come.

Hey guys hope you enjoy. I know my writing is crap: spelling, punctuation and grammar might be really bad but hey I got a C in English😋